🥀Contest #3: Burn{JUDGING}🥀

STARTED: July 7th, 2018
DEADLINE: July 21st, 2018
||You get 2 weeks(14 days) to complete and enter in your graphic!||

JUDGING PERIOD:
July 22nd, 2018 - July 28th, 2018

This graphics contest is different than the others. For each thing that you have to include, you can chose what you want(except the title & username). To make things easier for the judges, please comment what you are choosing to do! Basically, you are filling out a form and this will also be you entry comment along with tags of 3 graphic designers/editors. I'm going to say this, if for some reason you say you don't know any other editors(which is likely for some, but I understand), just tag 3 people like normal.

TITLE: Burn
SUBTITLE: NONE
USERNAME: Whatever yours is
PHOTO: Whatever person you chose. Any OTP wether gay or not is accepted as well! OR A burning rose/flower photo
THEME: Dark(not too dark) OR Black and White. I know some may not be able to do it, but what if the main focal point of the photo what black and white and the background was color or vice versa? That would be very interesting to see! 😊

The username is optional, but it would be very helpful if you included it somewhere on your graphic design!

Once you're finished with your graphic design, publish it in a book with a new chapter & tag this account or PM it to this account with a link!

1st• Your graphic published in a  special book that honors the TOP 3 entries!• A follow• 7 votes and 2 comments on any book of yours that you request!

1st
• Your graphic published in a  special book that honors the TOP 3 entries!
• A follow
• 7 votes and 2 comments on any book of yours that you request!

2nd
• Your graphic published in a  special book that honors the TOP 3 entries!
• A follow
• 5 votes and 2 comments on any book of yours that you request!

3rd
• Your graphic published in a  special book that honors the TOP 3 entries!
• A follow
• 3 votes and a comment on any book of yours that you request!

Below 3rd place and down
• 2 votes and a comment on any book of yours that you request!

⭐️JUDGING CRITERIA⭐️

As of who will be judging each round is currently undetermined.

1ṡṭ яȏȗṅԀ
FONT: __/5
PIC: __/5
COLOR: __/5
Creativity: __/5

2ṅԀ яȏȗṅԀ
FONT: __/10
PIC: __/10
COLOR: __/10
Creativity: __/10

OVERALL:
__/60

OVERALL:__/60