one

***DISCLAIMER***

Do not start this book if you haven't read Bad Reputation as this is a follow up and will make absolutely no sense.
Thank you.

-THREE YEARS LATER-

I met Tom at outside our usual bar and as soon as he approached me he noticed my hair. "Where has all of your hair gone?" He asked pulling me in for a hug.
We broke. "I got sick of it so I decided to cut it."
He studied it for a moment. "I think it's hot."
I smiled. "Thank you."
We headed in and ordered our usual. I got tequila and he got a beer.

***

Tom turned to me. "Do you remember when we got stupid drunk and you got your nose pierced?"
I chuckled. "I can't believe you got a tattoo."
He shook his head. "I remember waking up the next day and seeing it for the first time. He chuckled. "You laughed so hard you fell over."
I laughed. "My nose hurt for atleast a week after."
He looked at it. "You're rocking the piercing now."
I smiled. "I actually love it now."
He scoffed. "I wish I could say the same for my tattoo."
I laughed and Joe handed me another tequila shot. I looked at him and frowned. "Sorry, I didn't order this."
"It's from the guy over there." He pointed behind so I turned to look. I saw a blonde haired guy who was sat on his own. He gave me a cute smile before I turned back around.
"Okay." Tom said downing the last of his drink. "That's my que to leave." He stood up and grabbed his jacket off the back of his stool.
"What? You're going?" I asked.
"He's cute so get your hot ass over there and go flirt with him."
"I can't."
"It's been long enough. You're ready." He gave me a hug and then left.
Shortly after the guy came over and sat next to me. "Hi." He said.
"Hi."
"What's your name?"
"Jasmine, what's yours?"
"Alex"
"Well thank you for the drink Alex."
"You want another?"
"Sure."
"Tequila?"
I smiled. "Surprise me."
He turned to Joe. "Two tequila shots please."
Once he paid Joe I paused and looked at him for second.
"What?" He asked.
"I said surprise me and you got me the same drink?"
"Yes I did but you aren't going to drink it the same."
"What do you mean?"
"Have you ever heard of a suicide shot?"
I shook my head. "I'm not doing that."
Joe placed our shots infront of us with a salt shaker and two limes. I poured some salt onto my hand before licking it off and then downed my shot. I placed my glass back down on the side and bit into the lime slice sucking all the juice out before placing the remains in my glass after.
I looked at Alex and he hadn't taken his shot. "Aren't you going to drink yours?"
"I'm going to do something that I've only done once."
"What's that?" I asked.
He took a deep breath and then picked up the salt shaker pouring salt onto his hand. He looked at me before snorting it up his nose.
I placed my hand on his shoulder and gasped "Oh my god."
He then downed the shot and squeezed lime juice into his eye.
I laughed as he held his eye and kept blinking. "I can't believe you just did that! Do you want a napkin?"
He nodded.
I handed him a napkin and took it looking at me with one eye open and the other squeezed shut. "Surprised?"
I laughed. "Yes."
That one drink lead to two drinks and then three. Then it lead to a bunch of dancing and before I knew it I was genuinely happy for the first time in a long time.

***

Somehow during our conversations Alex's hand ended up on my lap. I slowly slid mine over his and gave it a little squeeze. His eyes immediately darted to the place on my leg where we were touching and then back at me.  He leaned in and slowly brushed his lips against mine. That light and feathery kiss soon transformed into something fierce and passionate in only a matter of seconds. My breaths began to speed up and he began to breathe heavy because we both knew where things were headed.
"Wanna go back to mine?" He suggested inbetween kisses.
I smiled and then nodded. He grabbed his jacket and then took my hand in his. I tripped as we sped through the bar and rushed into a cab.
After stepping out of the cab we ran into the elevator and Alex effortlessly pinned me against the wall before placing kisses on my lips and down my neck. Before things could get too heated the elevator bell suddenly pinged making us break apart. A janitor walked in and I smiled to myself as we acted casual waiting for Alex's floor.
Our civilised front went straight out of the window the very second he unlocked the door to his apartment.