Chapter 3

|.:: Jamie's P.O.V. ::.|

I flop down beside Jack, completely exhausted. Jack sighed beside me, and I turned towards him. "Your mom must be crazy. You barely got those chores done with me here, you couldn't do it alone." He said with another sigh. I nod in a agreement.

"Well, that's what happens when you're grounded. Your mom goes bat shit crazy." I say, leaning my head back. Jack didn't reply and it was oddly quiet. I look over at him and he stares back at me, eyes wide. "What?" I ask ad he shakes his head, laughing nervously.

"You cussed." He states, still staring at me. I shrug my shoulders. So what? I'm almost 18, I think I can cuss. "I-I just expected you to be the same Jamie I remember," he looks away now and I could see a slight pink tint to his cheeks. "Now you're all grown up and... cussing! I don't even do that!" He laughs, rubbing the back of his head.

I laugh as well, putting an arm around him and pulling him close. "Yeah, well, it's been ten years. Ten years today!" I say, remembering the date. Didn't he have a party to get to? Oh well, that's not important right now. "Happy anniversary!" He looks up at me and smiles.

"Thanks, Jamie. I'm happy I'm spending it with the one who made it all possible." He says, hugging my chest. I feel the heat rush to my cheeks. Why am I getting all nervous? I mean it's just Jack... not like he's trying to flirt with me or anything.

"I'm glad too." I manage to mumble. "S-Shouldn't you be getting back to the North Pole?" I ask. "They're going to wonder where you are." Jack rolls his eyes.

"I don't care. It's my anniversary and I can spend it however I want!" He sits up, crossing his arms like a five year old. We laugh together for a while, but after, it was awkwardly quiet.

"Hey," I say. He turned to look at me but I avoided looking at him, suddenly super interested in the floor. "I'm sorry about last night, I didn't realize what I was doing... I-I didn't mean to..." I really hoped he didn't hate me... Or got the wrong idea. Because I'm not gay!

Jack chuckled, scooting closer. I could feel his breath against my ear as he spoke, "It's okay, I don't mind." I felt my cheeks warm up and I snapped my head the opposite way. What was he trying to say? He liked it? Did he want me to kiss him? Ugh no! Of course not! He's a guardian, wouldn't he get like, fired for that?

I touch hi chest lightly, pushing him away. "Jack, I don't think you get it." I could still feel the tingling of his breath against my ear. It felt so good and I wanted more. That's not weird is it? Wanting another guy to breath on you because his breath smells good... Oh yeah. It's weird.

"*Your breathing on me and all, it's just, giving me these weird feelings and I don't know what to do about it." I say, more whiney than intended. Jack looks at me, concern washed across his face.

"What kind of feelings are you talking about?" He asks, still looking concerned. But, I could see the smirk hiding behind his frown. He knew what he was doing. He knew fully well.

If he wants me, he can have me.

|.:: Jack's P.O.V. ::.|

I know that maybe teasing with Jamie's feelings wasn't the greatest thing to do but, I just can't help it! He's so cute and innocent. He shivers when I touch him, he bites his lip when I whisper in his ear. It was just too adorable. I just want to see more stuff like that. Nothing more, nothing less.

It was when he said I was giving him "feelings" that things got weird. I tried to ask him what kinds and comfort him. But, then, a cross look came over his face.

"Jamie, what's wrong?" I had barely got the words out of my mouth before his lips smashed onto mine. I was in pure shock. What the hell is happening!? I came to invite this kid to a party and now we are kissing on his couch? Not to mention that we slept together!

But he seemed so determined. His soft lips pushing hard against mine. I wasn't sure what to do. My eyes were open and I look back at him. His were closed... more like squeezed shut. I wasn't sure how to kiss but I'm guessing closing your eyes is part of it. I closed them and suddenly, I could focus on his lips more.

His were moving slowly, opening and closing onto mine. I tried to repeat him, but it ended up in a sloppy, wet kiss. I wasn't sure how long we were kissing; seconds, minutes, hours, but I could no longer breath. I pulled back, staring at him with wide eyes as I gulped down sweet, refreshing air.

"W-What was that?" I stammered out. Jamie's face was red, as though he had a high fever. He didn't look at me, but from what I could tell, there were tears in his eyes.

"Isn't it what you wanted?" He whispered, barely audible. I made a 'huh' sound and he snapped his head towards me, his cheeks flaming. "You want me to like you! You just came down here so you could hook up with me! You filthy pervert!" He screamed at me.

"I-I-" I tried to explain myself, holding up my hand in defense. He stopped me, his hands curling into fists.

"Well guess what! I'm not gay you faggot! How old are you anyways? Jack Frost has been around forever! God, you're probably so old!" He stood up, down bawling. I tried to grab his hand, out of words to say. But, he snapped his hand away from me, staring at me in disgust. "J-Just leave! Don't talk to again!" And with that, he ran towards the stairs to his room.

What just happened? I am the pervert? I'm the one who tried to kiss him? God! I didn't even do anything and I screwed up! I didn't know what to do. I sat on the couch for a few minutes before getting up and walking towards the front door. I sigh before I start heading back to the North Pole.

|.:: Jamie's P.O.V. ::.|

I sniffle, wiping my face. Why did I do that? Why did I push him away? Why did I kiss him? I wasn't sure how to answer any of these questions, but what I do know, is that I loved the kiss. It wasn't my first, but it was definitely one of the best. Even if Jack was unbelievably sloppy. It's like he hasn't kissed anyone before. Being alive for however long he's been, he must have!

Maybe it's because I'm a guy.

Ugh! I need to stop thinking like this! It was wrong what I did and I will never have to do it again because he's gone. For good.

Although, something about that just doesn't seem right...

|.:: Jack's P.O.V. ::.|

When I got back, I slipped in through the same window I left from. I walked inside and it didn't take me long to find North. His face was red, but not in a 'jolly' way. He looked furious and worried.

"Where have you been Jack?" He says, stomping over to me. What am I supposed to tell him? I went to visit a child who I slept in the same bed and made out with? I avert my eyes and see Tooth over by a wall, talking to a BUNCH of baby teeth. What were they all doing here?

"Jack!" I look back up at him. His face was more worry-filled than anger-filled now. "It's Pitch... Sandy said he saw him while he was out. He was in a child's room, but he wasn't spreading bad dreams." He tells me. Pitch is back? But he was sucked under the ground!

"How did he get out?" I ask, the grip on my staff tightening. I swear, if he lays one piece of his nightmare sand on Jamie, I'll kill him. I'll make sure he never comes back again.

"We don't know. All we know is that he's out there." He puts his hands on my shoulders, staring me in the eyes. All the other guardians were gathered 'round now as North was about to speak. "We need you to go into the cities and try to find him. I know it's the anniversary of the tenth year, blah blah blah, but this is more important. We celebrate 15th alright?" He says in his thick Russian accent.

I would have taken this offer up any day! But... with Jamie telling me to never come back... I wasn't so sure. I guess I could go and just avoid his house. But, maybe if I go back ask try to explain myself, he'll forgive me! There was only on thing I was for sure about:

I'm finding Pitch, and I'm settling this.

---

*~ I put a star next to your in the text because I know that there is going to be some trolls telling me it's "you're." Well, in this context, it is your because it's explaining his breathing, not saying that he is breathing. I wasn't using "you are" so I used your.

Thanks for reading! Will update soon!

Comment/vote/follow/share