Bonus chaptser (misspelled on porpose)

Once in a time, eons upon eons ago. There were two races that lived among each other peacefully. The demons, and the humans, (not so original huh?). One day, war broke out between the two, the great devil himself, Damien, had threatened the ruler of the humans, Eleanore, who was a goddess herself, that he would steal their one of a kind pearl, that is said to be capable of destroying and creating entire worlds and dimensions, bring back what was once lost, such a mere object could be capable of anything. If placed in the wrong hands, chaos and bloodshed will cover the land, corrupt what was once the purest and brightest among all. The special pearl is hidden somewhere in the kingdom, no one but Eleanore knows where it is. But sadly, during the battle, Eleanore was stabbed in the back by no other than Damien. But, with just the slightest bit of power left, she had used that power to hide the pearl in a much safer place somewhere across the land of Arethmia and banish Damien and the demons to the underworld. She planned to make someone ruler of the humans and pass the position down from generation to generation. But in order to keep the peace stable, they need to find the special pearl. So she made a quest for the future ruler that will bear many generations in the kingdom.
" If you bear a child with violet eyes, she must leave the kingdom and find the sacred pearl and place it on a staff"
Vera, the current queen after Eleanor read this scroll and agreed.

Characters:
Damien
Eleanor
Vera
Cant Think Of A Name - protagonist
Jackson
Knights
Maid/s