Highschool crush

(This is just a random date :3)
12/5/21 - First day of Highschool

It's 8:31 AM, our little protagonist still in bed. The alarm clock goes off. Cykopath slams his hand on the alarm clock breaking it into pieces, he mumbles; "five more minut-..... zzzz" Luni comes busting through the door (This is just fanfiction pls don't spam "THEY DONT LIVE TOGETHER!" Or blah blah blah in the comments), "WAKE UP IDIOT YOU'RE LATE!" Luni yells. Cyko doesn't give a fuck, Luni flips his bed making him fall onto the floor face first. "Luniiii it's still Saturdayyyy" he whined, "moron it's Monday! Get your ass outta here!" Luni replies as he/she drags Cyko out of his bedroom. Made him prepare for school, without even eating breakfast, he was forced to run. Luni could've just teleported him but meh.

-time skip to third period cuz y not-

It was Chemistry, Cyko, as always, was not listening. After a good 30 minutes, chemistry was finally over, the students were all heading to their home rooms, Cyko was looking around as he was new to the private school thing. He noticed a student a bit far apart from his seat. "Wonder what he's all about?" He thought to himself. Finally, the bell rang(don't ask meh y it's so short!!), it was lunch. Since Cyko was a bit lonely, he decided to sit beside that student from earlier as he too was an outcast. They had a conversation, they both enjoyed each other's company. Cyko asked this mysterious student's name, "Phantom" was his reply. "Cute name for a cute person like you!" Cyko awkwardly commented. Phantom had no reaction.. wait... is he blushing?! Cyko noticed his rosy cheeks as Phantom glanced away from him. Cyko asked him what was wrong and if he was sick or anything, no reply was heard. The bell rang again and sadly, both of them had different classes.

-time skip agin-

It was the end of the day, Cyko thought, "wow! I actually made a friend! On the first day!" He gave himself a pat on the back. "I'm lucky since... he is pretty cute"