Busted

I sat down with Cameron again, this time, I left the blanket off of us, and I curled up into Cameron's arm as we finsihed the movie. Matt will only have a view of my butt, nothing more, and nothing less. I rested my head on the crook of his neck, then I heard the front door open. We didn't move, we just stayed there.

"Aww, its about time you two are together," Shawn said through a smile. I smiled back at him, but we conitnued watching the movie. Then I heard more footsteps coming toward us. Taylor already knew about us, since Courtney and him tell each other everything, so he wasn't phased by it. Aaron smiled at Cameron, but that was it. There was one last person to see, and his reaction ment the most to me. I watched his bright blue eyes widened, but he didn't say anything, he just kept walking. 

"What are you watching?" Taylor asked.

"21 Jump Street," I said easily. I shifted closer to Matt, since Taylor decided to sit next to on the end, next to Cameron. 

"Let's watch a movie!" Shawn exclaimed, sitting next to Matt. Matt moved closer to me, our thighs were almost touching. Shawn grabbed the blanket and spread it out between us. The couch was meant for three people, but five were sitting on it, so it was extremely tight. I couldn't cuddle with Cameron anymore, I had to sit normally so that all of us could fit.

"How about Ride Along?" Taylor suggest and he put it on before all of us could decide. The first thought that came to mind, why aren't they with Courtney and Sara anymore? The blanket was back and over my stomach. I felt the hand return to the top of my shorts again, quickly sliding under my shorts, and underwear. My heartbeat started to race, and my breathing started move faster. I felt two long fingers thrust into me. A low gasp escapes from my lips, no one hears me. Not even Cameron. They continued to thrust a few more then his hand slid out from in my pants and onto my thigh again. I can't believe I just let him do that. I ripped the blanket off of me, then stood up. I grabbed Cameron's hand and pulled him to his room. He needs to know now, before its to late.

"Cameron, I have to tell you something, and you might not believe me," I admitted, my voice was low.

"What is it babe?" he asked.

"Well, um, I don't know how to say this, but Matt was touching me," I admitted.

"Danielle he'd never do that, I know him well enough that he wouldn't touch you especially since he knows your mine," he said easily.

"But he did," I said softly. 

"I know he wouldn't do that," he said sternly.

"Fine don't listen to me then. I'm gonna go home," I said through gritted teeth. I'm not fighting over something so stupid. I felt his hand grab on to mine and pull me back to him.

"I love you," he said as he kissed my forehead.

"I love you more," I said through a smile. his lips trailed to my nose.

"Impossible," he answered back and then finally his lips landed on mine, but Matt was right, but not for long..

I looked down at my phone after we pulled away it was already eleven. 

"I do need to go home, and see the girls," I said easily.

"Alright, come back tomorrow," he said through a smile. 

"Okay," I walked away, straight to the front door. I'm hungry, and I still can't get over that he wouldn't believe me. I drove home quickly, I just wanted to go to bed, and have the day over. I can't stop thinking about what just happened, I wish it didn't. I walked over to Courtney's door and softly knocked on it, then walked in. She was just laying in bed on her phone.

"Hey, I have to tell you something," I admitted.

"What's up?" she asked as she sat up.

"Matt and Nash found out about Cameron and I, and for some reason Matt thinks that I am a slut, and that he can touch me," I admitted.

"He seems to nice to be like that though," she answered.

"But, he did, no one will believe me," I said, looking away from her.

"He just doesn't seem like that type to do that," she answered.

"Well, I'm sorry to waste your time then. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Goodnight," I said, he even fooled my best friends.

"Good night Danielle," she said through a smile, I left the room. I went straight to my bedroom, changed into my pajamas, and went straight to bed, falling asleep almost instantly.

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up at around nine. I went straight to the kitchen to make the girls and I some breakfast. I decided to make omelets this time. I knocked on their doors to come and eat, they finally did.

"I'm going to Cameron's, do you girls wanna come?" I asked.

"Um, not really, I'm gonna have Taylor come here," Courtney said easily.

"Yeah, Aaron and I are going to the beach today," Sara said through a smile.

"Oh okay," I answered.

"Wait, but guess what I found for you!" Courtney exclaimed. She ran to her room, then came out almost a minute later with a Forever 21 bag in her hand.

"Well, I'm gonna tell you now that I love it already!" I exclaimed. She handed me the bag, and inside was the black floral cropped top I've been struggling to find.

"Oh my gosh! I love it so much! Thank you!" I exclaimed and gave her a hug. I finished breakfast, then cleaned up. I ran straight to my room, but my hand slid off of the door nob, so my head crashed into the door. I started cracking up, then went into my room to get dressed. I decided to wear my white destroyed high waisted shorts, the black floral cropped top Courtney bought me, and my black and white vans. I straightened my hair this time, and applied a little makeup. I smiled at myself, and grabbed my sunglasses. I figured I might as well start the day off right today. I left the house quickly, arriving at Cameron's within a few minutes this time. I looked down at my phone before getting out of the car. It was already Friday! Brittney and Nevaeh are coming down tomorrow for a whole week. It's crazy how time is going by so fast. I got out of the car, and went straight to the front door. Taylor answered the door.

"Hi!" I exclaimed.

"Hey!" he said back through a smile. He walked out as soon as I walked it, he must be going to hang out with Courtney. I walked straight to Cameron's room.

"Hey, I didn't know you were coming this early," he groaned. He was still in bed, his hair was a perfect mess, and he was shirtless. I smiled at him and walked over to him.

"Good morning," I said through a smile and kissed him gentley on the lips. 

"Good morning," he answered back. He moved over giving room for me to lay down with him. We both fell asleep after a while of just staring at each other, his arms stayed wrapped around me and mine were around him. I didn't want to let go.

It was around one when we finally got out of bed. 

"Do you wanna watch another movie?" he asked through a smile. I nodded, I love movies. We walked to the living room, and put on the Ride Along, since I didn't watch it yesterday.

"What are you watching?" I heard a familiar voice ask from behind us.

"The Ride Along," I said easily.

"Can I watch it with you guys?" he asked.

"Yeah, sure," Cameron said. I watched as Matt sat down next to me. Not again. This time I sat straight, then I felt two hands on my thighs. One was Cameron's and the other was Matt's. Then I feel the blanket furiously get pulled off of me. With both of the hands still on my thighs.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Cameron yelled, his voice piercing through my ears. I couldn't help but smile.