"This is the jet. It's programmed to fly you to Chicago, so it'll just be you two. Got it?" He asked. We nodded.

"Good. (Y/n), be very careful. Peter, come with me," he said. Peter nervously followed my dad to the back of the jet.

Peter's POV

"Alright Pete. It's kind of obvious that you have a thing for my daughter," Tony said, as soon as we were out of earshot from (Y/n).

"What? Mr. Stark I would never-"

"Oh come on, Peter. I see you staring at her all the time," he said. He didn't seem mad, so I decided to just tell him.

"Okay, maybe a little. But don't tell her!" I said.

"Now why would I do that? I'm a good guy," he said with a wink.

"Yes you are, sir," I said as Tony walked off of the jet, hugging (Y/n) goodbye.

We looked at each other awkwardly and sat down at the chairs.

"Are you excited?" She asked.

"Definitely. Wait, we need a plan. Like, a real plan," I suggested.

"Good point. Any ideas?" She asked.

"Kind of. I was thinking about this on the way to the jet. Maybe we try and get internships at the lab. So we have easier access to the substance, ya know?" I asked as the jet started to take off.

"That's a really good plan! Plus, it's good for us being undercover. So we don't have to swoop in as Spiderman and.. well, me," (Y/n) said with a chuckle.

"Good point! Plus, you don't have a suit or a mask, so everyone would be able to see who you were," I said.

"Yeah, and that wouldn't be good," she said. We continued to talk about what the mission was going to be like and how excited we were.

About two and a half hours later, the jet landed. I opened up my little plane window to see a bunch of buildings, bridges, and people.

The jet door opened, and we grabbed our stuff and walked out. We were on top of a parking garage, and one car was waiting outside of the jet. It was a limo.

"Peter Parker and (Y/n) Stark?" the man asked. I assumed that he worked for Tony, since (Y/n) was going undercover as (Y/n) (L/n), and I was going undercover as Peter Smith. Basic, I know. Thanks Mr. Stark.

"That's us!" (Y/n) said.

"Ah yes, I'm finally meeting Tony Stark's daughter. Please, get in the car," the man said, opening the door.

(Y/n) smiled and got in the car. I got in on the other side. The man got into the front and started to drive. He opened the little window separating us from him.

"I should probably introduce myself. I'm Jacob. I've been working with Mr. Stark for about five years now, being a driver for him. Then I moved here, so I couldn't drive him places anymore. But it's great that you guys are here. I love working for him," Jacob explained.

"My dad talks about you a lot. He says that you're the best driver he's ever had," (Y/n) said. Jacob smiled and closed the little window.

She looked around the limo, and her eyes landed on a mini fridge under the seat next to mine. She quickly got up and sat in the seat, leaning down and grabbing a can of (f/s).

(Note: (f/s) means favorite soda)

"Do you want anything?" She asked, popping up.

"Some Dr. Pepper," I said. She handed me a can while cracking open her own can.

We drank our sodas in silence as Jacob drove us to the hotel. I liked her sitting next to me, even if we weren't saying anything. Being around her makes me happy. I guess that's why it was so hard while she was gone.

"We're here, kids. Do you need me to bring in your bags?" Jacob asked.

"No, thank you. Thank you for the ride, Jacob. My dad wants to keep in touch," (Y/n) said, grabbing her bag and getting out of the limo. I followed her.

We looked up at the hotel. It was huge. The hotel also looked pretty fancy, so Tony really went all out.

"Wow.. Mr. Stark really went all out," I said. (Y/n) chuckled.

"You can call him Tony around me, Peter. I won't tell him," she said. I nodded, walking into the hotel. She followed me up to the front desk, where the lady greeted us happily.

"Hello! How can I help you kids today?" She asked.

"Oh, uh, we have a room reservation," I said quietly.

"Name?" The lady asked.

"Tony Stark. I have the confirmation if you need it," (Y/n) said. I'm pretty sure she could tell that I was super shy around other people.

"Ah! Here it is. That'll be suite 453. Here's your key," she said, handing (Y/n) two room keys.

"Thank you," I said awkwardly. We grabbed our bags off the floor and walked up to the elevator. I pressed the fourth button, and the elevator went up. We rode in silence.

When the elevator reached our floor, (Y/n) walked out first, and I walked out after her. We looked down the hall for our room, and when we found it she put the key in the door.

The door opened to reveal a huge room. It wasn't even a room, it was like a house. There was a small "living room" with a couch, table and tv, and connected to it was a kitchen. A full sized kitchen, too. There was a bathroom near the door, and then a spiral staircase.

"Woah," we said at the same time. I tossed my bag onto the couch and went up the stairs. Upstairs was the "bedroom", and that's when I freaked out. The bedroom had one bed, and it was covered in rose petals.

"Tony.." I mumbled, walking over and trying to pick up the petals. I got all of them into my pockets, when I realized that this was a honeymoon suite. Goddamnit, Tony.

"Hey Peter, I think we should- what are you doing?" She asked, seeing that my hands were full of rose petals.

"Uh, nothing. What were you saying?" I asked, shoving the remaining rose petals into my pants pockets.

"We should look into those internships. There's a notepad on the table full of numbers to call, in case we need anything. Plus, my dad gave me his credit card, so I think we may have to stay here for a while," she said, her eyes trailing from me to the singular bed in the room. Her eyes widened as she quickly went back down the stairs.

This was going to be a long mission.