On her 13th birthday she got her lips and eyebrows pierced, just because her father said she wasn't allowed to get them. She started putting colorful streaks in her hairs. She stopped wearing anything that wasn't black; she also painted her room black. Nobody had enough guts to get near her. She enjoyed the fact that everybody was scared of her. When you cant make people respect you, you make them fear you.

She had a passion for singing and acting, and dreamed of having a successful career in Hollywood. She applied for Hollywood Arts when she was 15. Her father didn't approve of it,

"I am not sending you to that useless school," he had said coldly,

"I am not going to any other school, I already applied for it. All I want you is to pay for the auditions," she replied with the same coldness. Like father, like daughter.

"Jadelyn-"

"Its Jade, and I already made my decision."

"Fine, but if they kick you out, I'm not gonna pay for the charges or the next school," he said with a glare,

"As if you've got any issues with money," she rolled her eyes before stomping off to her room. Indeed he had no issues with money anymore, he owned a whole company now, and he wastes his money on his girlfriends so she doesn't care about money.

She passed her auditions with flying colors, which was no surprise to her since she was sure that her voice was beyond amazing. Hollywood Arts was a great school, the moment she stepped in she was impressed. There were people dancing on stairs, musicians playing on instruments, and singers singing various songs. There was a lot of talent here, and for a moment, just for a fleeting second, she doubted her self; on one hand everyone in various clothing, flashy outfits, hip hop styles and on the other hand she in black top with a black skirt and leggings, her hairs curled with blue and violet streaks in them, her makeup dark. But that was only for a moment, because she knew that only talent mattered here, and she didn't lack it.

She was with her locker when the doors opened and a guy entered with tan skin, fluffy long hair, and the most wonderful smile shes ever seen. He walked with great confidence, many girls already moving towards him with flirty smiles and he smiled back. A typical player boy. She made a mental note to herself to stay away from him. But as always, she never got what she wanted.

"Uhm hey," she slammed her locker to glare at the one who dared to talk to her. Well to say that she was impressed wasn't enough when she was staring at those chocolate brown eyes,

"Do you know where Sikowitz's class is located?" he smiled, and she remembered her warning, her heart told her to stay while her mind was already telling her to walk away. So she did, because she wasn't one that listens to whatever their stupid heart says. She turned to the corner but not before looking at him through the corner of her eyes, stunned at her attitude. She smirked Not used to being ignored by girls, eh player boy.

Her first class was acting with Sikowitz, a weird bare footed man, with weird clothing and a coconut in hand,

"Welcome newbies, today just introduce yourselves and your talent."

Jade rolled her eyes boring... The first guy to stand up was a black american with frizzy hairs,

"I'm Andre Harris, I'm a musician" next was a nerd looking guy with a puppet,

"I'm Robbie Shapiro, I'm-"

"You're good at nothing, jerk," The puppet cut him off in an urban accent.

"Rex!!" Robbie exclaimed,

"Whats with the puppet?" Sikowitz asked,

"He's not a puppet!!" Robbie shouted with frustration, when the next red head stood, she tuned everyone out, scrolling through her phone until it was her turn.