Chapter Six

• Dedicated to All the Supporting Fans

I AM ON A ROLL!! 4th CHAPPIE EDITED ON THIS FINE DAY OF AUGUST 11th!! Guys, I'm just overflowing with new ideas!! I regret not having them when I was still working on this book, and hope you all fall in love with them! OMG YAYAY!

~FullmetalOtaku

***

I thought many, many times, about what I was going to say to [y/n]. The real words I'm looking for are thank you, but, I don't know. Words don't seem to be the best way to express how extremely grateful I am to have her. And, this all just seemed so sudden.

Maybe I want more out of it, even more than her beautiful smile. Maybe, I wanted her to be mine. I don't know how to ask her, and I don't know what exactly I'm saying. This whole entire thing was new to me, completely.

Brother and Winry got together, from that one night. At least they didn't have to keep it secret from me anymore. It stung that they thought they did, but I guess I did act the way they thought I would. I owe them an apology.

Too bad! [y/n] just walked in the room, so Brother is gonna have to wait a bit for that. I smile a bit as she sits beside me, and she beams at me happily. Oh, the way my heart seemed to swell around her. It was just all too familiar.

"Hello Al," she greets cheerfully. "How're you today?" She was so cheery, and happy. I've noticed that she began to wear clothes that exposed her automail arm. All I could think was how pretty she looked.

"Um, great!" I stumble, surprised that someone asked me. Normally, nobody cares about anything I do in this house, so it was a nice change. "What about you?"

"Wonderful~!" she sighs happily. "I've been practicing some things outside, and, I wanted to give this to you!"

She hands me a small, metallic figurine. I take it, and smile as I saw it was me. She made a mini statue of me. I start to blush at the thought that she was thinking of me while making things. Probably alchemy.

"Thank you, so much," I beam, happiness building in my walls. [y/n] grabs me and hugs me, awkwardly of course, but she was still hugging me. This was the first hug I've ever recieved since I got this body, that wasn't because I was crying. And it made me so happy, that both of those hugs I got were from her.

Slowly, I embrace her back. She pulls away with a smile, and I continue to blush like a maniac. I look in to her sparkling [e/c] eyes, and I lose myself again in their captivating glance. I don't know what to say, because as I lost myself, I lost my words as well.

"Al, you sure you're alright?" [y/n] sounds worried. I snap out of my trance, and continue to smile like a dope. Man, it really did make me feel so stupid. Stupid, and in love. That's right; I've finally admitted it to myself. Just, not to her.

Not yet.

"Yeah, I'm just fine," I beam. "Are you? Do you need anything? I can do whatever right now, if you want." I can't stop running my mouth.

"Uhm, no, I'm good, thanks." She looks so confused. "Do you want to do anything tonight? Maybe hang out, or something?" Her cheeks were tinged in pink, and I began to blush as well. This is embarrassing.

"Y-you me-mean....li-like a date?" I clarify, sounding hopeful. My voice was so shaky, yet, I didn't care. [y/n] blushes an even darker color, staring at the ground with widened eyes.

"N-not unless y-you'd like it to be," she stammers. "Wh-which I'm totally okay with! Us, dating, I mean..." I almost explode with happiness right there.

"YES!" I scream, then almost collapse of happiness. "Yes yes yes! Lets totally do something! I-I...will take you out to dinner!! Yes, be ready by 6 o'clock?! And I'll take you somewhere fancy, too!!"

"O-o-okay!" [y/n] agrees, then races upstairs to get ready. I feel like dancing, so I do. It was awkward dancing, but it was a happy-dance. And that was when Brother walked in, stopped dead in his tracks, and stares at me with a wierded-out look.

"Al...?" He trails off, and I stop dead in movement. "Are you having a siezure...? Er, what's going on with your spasms?"

"I'm dancing!" I declare defensively, crossing my arms childishly and resuming a normal standing position. Ed sighs, and shakes his head. A smirk finding its way across his face.

"Welp, I just came to apologize, for I heard the sound of metal," he teases. "And...why are you happy dancing in the middle of the room?"

"Answer A)," I begin, smiling smally to myself. "Apology excepted, I'm sorry as well. Answer B)..." I start to get extremely happy. "[y/n] and I are going on a dateeee!!!"

"Wait, you got a date?!" Ed shouts. "Bro, I'm so proud of you! My baby brother's got a date!! OMG, this is great!"

"I knoooow!" I squeal delightedly. Brother laughs at me, and gives me a bro-hug. An awkward bro-hug, yet a bro-hug all the same.

"C'mon, I demand you come with me so I can prepare you for your very first date!" he declares, pulling me up the stairs to our room. I laugh as he forces me to sit down. 

"Okay...so..." He frowns, then his eyes light up. "We will make you shinyyyyyy!" he grins, sounding like a crazed child. I don't even recieve warning when he starts to clean me up with a washcloth. This was sort of weird.

"AND NEXT!" he shouts, yanking the loin-cloth off of my waist. I shout, and feel extremely violated. The smallest form of modesty I could have was ripped from me, literally! "We shall wash your dirty skirt."

"One, EWWW YOU STRIPPED ME!" I whine, which is the truth. He stripped me of my dignity! "Two, IT'S NOT A SKIRT!"

[A/N: I'm dying of laughter at the time, I just thought I'd let you know. Edward sounds like a woman in makeover mode, and poor Alphonse... X'''D! Forgive me bud!]

"One," Brother mocks me. "it's not like there's anything to show, Mr. Bodiless. And two..." he smirks. "IT'S TOTALLY A SKIRT!"

I grumble to myself as he leaves and comes back with the cloth. It was now clean, with no more dirt and stains on it. I was reluctantly greatful.

"Here." Brother tosses it at my helmet, and it gets caught on my horn. I sigh, remove it, and put it back on my waist. "And- BOWTIE!"

He grabs a tie and pulls it around my armored neck, tying it at the front. I sniffle, because it looked ridiculous. But what else could I do?

"Okay, you're good to go!" he grins. "Go downstairs, and make your bruddr proud a-ya!" He smacks my backside, and I shout in protest. He spanked me!

Oh well. I rush downstairs, and stop at the bottom of the banister. When [y/n] comes out, I almost faint. She was so beautiful.

Her simple dark blue dress hugged her body tightly, making her seem to be more pronounced. It was modeled after a tank top, so I could see her glistening automail. Her [h/c] hair was pulled into a side ponytail, which was resting on her shoulder. Her shoes were heeled, but they were no match for my height. She looked absolutely stunning.

"H-h-hey," I stammer, taking her hand gently and helping her step off the last step. "Y-you look beautiful." Her face tinges in pink.

"Tha-thank you," she accepts adorably. "You-you look...extremely handsome. And shiny, too." I laugh smally, blushing.

"Th-thanks," I say shyly. Holding her hand still, I open the door. "Shall we go, then?" I recieve a small nod in return.

And we set out to our first date.