chapter one

Peter's pov
Another day patrolling around the city as spiderman. Hm, I wonder what time it is. Maybe i should go back to the orphanage before i get beat. But what if i have extra free time to be spiderman. Standing there thinking i decided to ask someone in the public.
    I peeked over the ledge of the building to pick a person that's not busy, in a rush extra. And that is when I saw a man taller than me with a hood and a cap hiding his face. He was waiting at a Mexican stand for food.
"Excuse me?" I asked trying not to catch attention.
The man peeked up slightly and asked
"Yes?"
" you know what time it is?"
" 4:20."
Oh thank the lord, I have 10 minutes to get back.
"Thank you, and nice choice, my favorite." I said gesturing to the Mexican stand before swinging to the direction of the alley I left my clothes in.
~ time skip to outside the orphanage.
Damn that was to close. I creaked the door open to see mrs. Robertson blocking the way in.
"You were almost late. And you know what happens when your late." She said coldly. " your lucky it was so close."
After she left from the entrance I walked only to be greeted by the middle aged cougar at the front desk, mrs.molly, and yes she's married.
"Heyy~ peter.." she tried suductivley.
Yep, I officially am scared for life.
"Hello ma'am." I said with a fake but  Persuadingly sweet smile.
"Please call me molly. Well any way I was wondering if you'd like to come to dinner."
"I'm sorry ma'am but I'm to young." I said before walking to my and two kids named Daniel and Adriens room. In the rooms there's a bunk bed and one single. I got the top bunk because one it's closest to the window so I can literally just crawl out and no one talks to me.
Quickly it turned to night. Another night another patrol. At least it's easier to go patrolling when you live at the orphanage. Well without being caught I slipped off my top clothes showing my sewn suit. I have a brain a great one but I live in a place in shambles where we barely get fed, if I had the right materials I'd make a very high tech suit. I crawled out the window to see if there was any crime. I swing from building to another checking around me full alert. Nothing. After fully sweeping the city I noticed no crime in queens tonight so far.
After five minutes I got bored. Then peeked up to see s.h.i.e.l.ds ship. what is old fury boy is working on. Probably still fueled up about me rejecting his request on joining the avengers but I'm sure he wouldn't mind me visiting.

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed it!
~ Elise...