chapter three

Spiderman pov
So long story short I shot a web on the bottom of the s.h.i.e.l.d ship after asking my friend ned to let be borrow his phone so I can hack their security. On the bottom of the ship there's a vent which I'm in currently, and by my calculations this is a gateway to almost every room on the ship. Even the weaponry! Of course I'm not gonna steal anything. Just wanna talk to fury...
Or spy on him. Yeah most likely. Since ned let me hack s.h.i.e.l.d I also printed a map to show the rooms this vent will take me and where to go to get there. Hm, the meeting room is close by. Maybe he's there. I took a left went straight and two rights to see a vent that revealed a horseshoe table with the avengers around it talking. No fury. Yet. . 
After waiting about a minute,
I decided to listen in to their conversation. It seemed some of the avengers weren't there. Bruce banner, ant man, scarlet witch, wintersoldier, or falcon.

"Ughhhh, when is he coming?!" Halkeye complained banging his head on the table
Tin can crossed his arms in a pout. "Tell me about it..."
"Be patient. I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation." Black widow sighed in fustration.
"Maybe the fury of nick has arranged a mission for us." Thor told.
"Pssh, why should we care were the avengers. Our own goddamn team, not fucken shield agents!!" Tony yelled the last part.
Captain America put a hand on Tony's.
"Calm down, like nat said, I'm sure there's an explanation for the intrusion so early in the morning." He said calmly.
Tony was about to reply when someone came in.

Fury's here...
My attention went to fury.
"Hello avengers, I have a mission for all of you-" fury was interrupted by Tony saying, "and why should we listen to you?"
"Because I want to recruit another member on your team." He said pressing a button to show a big screen turning on.

Hm, fury found another person besides me, thank God.

"This is the person I want to recruit." He said pressing a button. To show a picture

Of....me?

Thank you for reading this chapter and I'll update soon a longer chapter.😊