chapter nineteen

Peter's pov:

"Your spiderman!!" Pops said loudly in shock after turning off his walkie talkie. They were all staring at me in shock.
I started breathing quickly. I was freaking out.
"W-wait!! I'm not spiderman!"
"Pete, your suit." Nat announced.
Well I'm screwed.
"U-um-!!"
"Listen pete, calm down-" Clint was interupted by me pulling my web shooters on including my mask. I shot a web swinging away, ignoring their protests.
I'm so screwed! They know my identity! I should've waited!! I landed on a building. I ripped off my mask breathing hard trying to calm down.
"Peter it seems you are panicking should I contact 'dad'" I heard Karin ask.
"No." I held my mask tightly calming down my breathing. I sat there for about twenty minutes staring at my mask.
"Kid?" I heard a voice from the edge of the building. Dad.
I looked up slightly seeing my whole family.
I didn't speak just looked back down.
My dad stepped out of his suit and they walked a little closer.
"Pete I know you want to be spiderman. But your just a kid-"

"Peter listen. Your in high school peter. Your 15. That's to young. You cant be a hero-" and that's when I cut my dad off.
"I may be fifteen. A highschool damn kid. And even if I'm titled as a menace, I care for new York and all the people in it! So dont you dare say I'm not a hero when I actually help people!!"

I was now standing yelling not caring about their reactions.

"Yeah I'm a kid that can stop a damn bus with my bare hands! I know how it feels to loose someone and what I do is to try and save people so no one will feel how I did! You deal with the world threatening problems but dont fix your mess after. And what did you do when the sinister six, king pin, and the other 65 villains almost took over new York! You did nothing!! Yet your called the great avengers when I actually risk my life EVERY goddamn day for the people of this city and I'm called a MENACE!! Do you know how that feels!!? But there's nothing I can do because my uncle ben taught me that with great power comes great responsibility before he died in my arms!! And that's what I followed to this day! So dont you dare say I'm too young to be a hero cause I'm not gonna sit on my ass when people are getting hurt or worse and I have the power to stop it!!" I took a couple deep breaths. I was crying at this point. I couldn't look up to face my family.

There was a blank silence.

And that was when I felt two people embrace me. My dad and pops. I was facing my pops and my dad was hugging me from the side. I snuggled into his chest clinging onto both of my fathers and let my tears fall. We were occupied by the rest of the avengers all huddled in the hug.
"I'm s-sorry.." I chocked on a sob.
"Shhhhhh..." my pops soothed.
"Its okay." They whispered.
"I think we needed that peter. Were sorry." Dad said.
"Yeah but pete, when we get to the tower were going to get some answers! I gotta know how you climb on walls!!" Clint grinned in the hug.

Thanks for reading!