The day of birth

"talking"

thinking

Angie pov.

It was late in the night when I woke up it was because I heard a lot of noise coming from downstairs. Next to me was my sister leyah but she was still sleeping so I decide not to wake her up. I opened my door and started walking downstairs when I looked from the staircase I saw mom and dad moving things and cleaning then I heard mom say "what are we going to do? what if they are taken when we aren't home?" it sounded like she was crying but then I thought where would we be going? then dad said "don't worry I don't think they have found out yet" then mom nodded and went back to cleaning. Who are they? and are they coming to take me and leyah away? I stopped thinking and decided to discard it who would come and take us anyway everyone here likes us and wouldn't do anything to hurt us so oh well I pretend not to hear it and went to talk to mom and dad "mommy, daddy what are you guys doing?" they both look at me with soft eyes and mom said "we are cleaning up don't you remember tomorrow is you and leyah's birthday!" then I realized she was right I totally forgot about that then I felt two strong arms around me and I looked up and saw daddy picking me up "back to bed then! you don't want to be tired during school tomorrow do you?" my eyes widened and I shook my head then he laughed "then off to bed why don't you okay?" I smiled and nodded I was about to go up stairs when mom said " sweetie did you here me and dad's conversation?" I faked a confused face and said "no why?" she looked at me with a little bit of panic in her eyes "oh no reason oh what song are you going to sing tomorrow?" I looked up excited "same heart!" she laughed and said "okay goodnight" I nodded and ran up stairs and got into bed and started dreaming. In my dream I was walking around in this forest I wasn't really scared though I felt... safe in the place I was then it all went dark.

Leyah pov.

When I woke up it was really bright then I remembered something I started shaking my sis up she jump up and as usual we bump heads we both fell backwards, I recovered quicker and jump on the bed saying "happy birthday!" Angie looked at me and smiled "happy birthday" then daddy and mommy came in and jumped on us "happy birthday my little kids how old are you guys?" dad had asked I looked at him and smiled "10!" "good you girls grow up so fast! soon you will be big girls!" Angie nodded and so did I then dad said "you guys should get dressed and down to the school you don't want to be late do you?" then I jumped up and went to my closet and got dressed when I came out I had a pink top and long black pants my still messed up though Angie had a red top and black pants and she was doing her hair. Her hair was really long it was at her hips already and it was straight but naturally curly at the tips so it looked beautiful plus it was brown so it matched her brown eyes too. I saw how she was having trouble brushing the back so I helped " your hair is so long Angie!" she laughed and nodded then I just kinda knew what she wanted a braid so I did it, it looked so beautiful with her outfit then she looked at me and pointed to the chair I laughed and sat down as she brushed my hair.

Angie pov.

I started brushing leyah's hair her hair is a really bright blond so when the sunlight hits it her hair starts to shine it's a nice sight plus her hair isn't too long or to short it up to the middle if her back I brushed it really good until she stopped me "stop Angie! you will make me fall asleep and come on it is time for school!" then I nodded and put the brush down and got my backpack and headed out first while leyah said goodbye to mom and dad I got to school and entered my classroom I saw me and leyah's friends we sit at the "girls table" I don't know who made it like this and I don't really care either I sat in my seat when leyah came in.

leyah pov.

I walked into my classroom and saw Angie sitting in her seat and guess what! mine is right next to hers, our teacher saw that Angie doesn't really talk if she isn't near me so she put us together. Me and Angie are going to sing today because it's our birthday that what the girls do on there birthdays don't ask me why but it is but the boys they either miss school or just do nothing so they are lucky but joke is on them because I love singing so the songs that I sing are with a lot of passion. Then our teacher said " Angie and leyah are going to sing a song they wrote now everyone listen to it please" everyone said in unison "okay" then me and angie walked to the front of the class to get ready.