Chapter 2

•Milla•

I unpacked my bags in my filthy log cabin room thing. I was putting my clothes away when I heard a knock at the door.

"Hey umm I think im your roomie! Im Olivia but everyone calls me Livi" she squealed. "Hi I'm Milla" I fake smiled.

"Anyway there's a campfire tonight you coming?" she asked. "I don't think so" I said. "Come on it will be fun and there are gonna be boys" she winked. "Okay maybe" I shrugged. "Yay!! I can tell we are going to be besties!" she squealed and ran out the door.

I finished packing and laid in bed reading Macbeth.

My door creaked open and I looked up. "Shakespeare huh?" the boy smirked. "Uhh you again" I said rolling my eyes.

"I was just seeing if you wanted to go canoeing with me" he said. "Doesn't that take work?" I moaned.

"Come on it'll be fun" he smiled. "Whatever" I said. I got up and walked to the lake with Cameron.

•••

Cameron held me by my waist and lowered my into the boat. He jumped in and we started paddling or whatever.

"So tell me about yourself" he smiled. 

"Why do you want to know about me?" I laughed.

"Cause your different" he winked.

"Is different bad or good?" I said.

"Im not sure yet" he smirked.

"Well I'm from Seattle, Washington but I moved to California when I was 10. I have a little sister who's 13 and also a brat..... and umm I wanna be a singer or songwriter someday" I said.

"You can sing and write songs?" he asked.

"Kinda" I shrugged.

"Sing one" Cameron squealed.

"Hahah funny.... not" I said.

"Anyway I've never sung in front of anyone except in the car with my fam" I laughed. "Anyway we should getback the campfire is gonna start soon" Cameron said.

I nodded and we started to head back.

•••

I put on a tie dye crop top, pink high waisted shorts, light purple converse, and a light purple bandana. I put on some makeup and I made my way to the camp fire.

 There were signs with age groups so I sat in mine (17-18).

I saw Cameron and he smiled. "Shouldn't you be with the 12 year old's" I laughed. "Shouldn't you?" he smiled. I slapped his thigh and Livi came and sat next to me.

"Hey Roomie!" she squealed. "Hello" I said. "Would you mind if my boyfriend came to sleep in our room? You could sleep in his room" she whispered. "Umm.. I guess I don't mind" I shrugged. She squealed and gave me a big hug. She walked over to some guy with the old Justin Bieber haircut and sat on his lap. Im guessing that's her boyfriend.

The counselor passed out Smore supplies and everyone put their marshmallows over the fire. "So we are going to go around and everyone is going to say their name and something they want to do since next year is your last year in high school" the lady counselor said.

 Everyone went around until finally it came to me. "I'm Milla. Umm I'm 17... my stupid boyfriend cheated on me before I left and I want to be like a singer or songwriter someday" I said.

"So your single?" Cameron smirked. I rolled my eyes and the next person went.

•••

I changed into my pjs and packed my things. "Thanks Milla" Livi smiled.

I nodded and walked to the cabin Livi had told me.

I put my bags on the bed and sighed. "What are you doing here?" someone asked. I turned around and Cameron was laying on his bed shirtless. "Uhh I have to share a room with you" I gagged.

I put my bags under the bed and took Macbeth out.

"Can you read to me?" Cameron asked. "why?" I laughed. "Cause I like the sound of your voice" he smiled.

"I mean I guess" I smiled. He laid next to me on the bed as I read aloud Macbeth.

When I turned over to Cameron he was sound asleep. Our lips were so close yet so far. Wait why am I thinking this ew.

I tucked him in and walked over to his bed. I got under the covers and could smell his cologne I smiled and drifted to sleep.