Chapter 5

Allision's point of view:

It's...It's you. I studdered looking deep into his chocolate brown eyes. He smiled. Than said, yah it is me. Were you looking  for someone else? Now he had disappointment written all over his face which made me feel really bad. I quickly shook my head saying no. I was just surprised to see you again. I tried to explain. He gave me another smile but this time it showed me his perfectly straight white teeth. So you wanted to see me again? He asked. Seeming really pleased with himself. After he finished asking me that question my face turned bright red in embarassment. But I told him the truth anyway. I spoke up and said Yes. I did want to see you again. looking into his eyes when I said it. He smirked. Than after a minute of looking in my blue eyes he responded with a good, because I really wanted to see you again too. I smiled. But before I could respond to him the blond haired girl who punched Mandie spoke. I turned my head so I could see her talking. Before she spoke she smiled looking pleased that I had my hands around his neck still and my head or cheek was resting on his muscular chest. While he still had his arms around my waist looking her way too. Yah, Rocky REALLY did want to see you again. He wouldn't shutup about you. She said smiling. I looked up to see that Rocky's face was bright red because of what his friend or sister just said to me. I smiled. So your name is Rocky? I asked the boy. He looked down at me with a pink face. Yah it is, and your name is Allision? I shook my head and said yes.

Rocky's point of view:

I am going to kill Rydel for saying that in front of Allision!!!!!! I looked down at her sparkaling blue eyes. Wow. She has really pretty eyes I thought. After about a minute of staring at her, I thought I should introduce her to R5. So I said, hey do you want to meet my family band R5? with a hopeful smile on my face. Yah, I would love too. Allision said with a beautiful smile. Ok, I said. This is Rydel, Riker, Ratliff, Ryland, and Ross. I said pointing to each one. And than she introduced her friends, Kara and Cassidy. Her friends eyes went huge!!! I laughed when I saw this and so did Allision. Than she mumbled into my chest, this is gonna be embarassing. I laughed and put my hand underneath her chin to make her look up at me. When I finally got her to look up at me she had blush creeping up her cheeks. She loooked at me and I looked at her. I started to to lean forward coming a little bit at her. I started to lean forward coming a little bit closer to each time. When we were only inches apart saw her close her eyes. I smiled. Than closed mine too. I leaned forward so now my lips were brushing hers ever so softly. I got to finish my mission I thought. I took a final breath and closed the gap. Our lips fit perfectly together. They just moved in sinc. The kiss only lasted for about a minute but it was totally worth it. After we broke apart we both smiled like fools. I really like you. I say. I really like you too. Allision says and kisses me again. This was a magical moment I thought. And nothing can ruin it. After we kissed for a second time and broke apart we heard in the background, Awwwww and they are too cute's and other comments. We both looked to see all out friends and family watching us with big smiles on their faces.

Hey guys i am sorry that it was soo short...I thought that it had a good ending to it. And that it had a few surprises in it! Any way i will up load a few lore chapters today! Please vote, comment, and rate!:)