Chapter 38

Author's note: PLEASE READ THIS IS REALLY REALLY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys so I'm back and I am going to keep writing on wattpad:) so that's a big yay right? Lol. Anyway I want to thank everyone who commented, read, voted, and messaged me about this story..I really liked hearing your opinions, and comments on the story I wrote for everyone:) so as you can see I am going to keep this story:D so yay!!! So going back to the story I wanted to tell you all something. This is hard for me to tell you this but...this is the LAST chapter in "love at first sight? Rocky Lynch/ r5 love story. Now before all of yah yell at me and comment me yelling at me I have another announcement. Aight? Ok now if this gets LIKES, COMMENTS, AND VOTES, I WILL think about making a SEQUEL for this story. Now that sounds easy and good right? Yea I think so at least. So if all of yah do that there will be a sequel aight? Alight. Anyway I want to thank my bestie @tigerlord227 because she was the one that suggested that I make a sequel. So now all of you go thank her because I wouldn't have ever thought of making a sequel. So go and follow and comment her thank you's on her wall or I won't make one:p I'm so mean...haha. Anyway I love you all and please VOTE, COMMENT if you want the sequel and let me know what you guys think cause I WANT your opinions. This is sad to say but here's the last chapter in my story "love at first sight? Rocky lynch/r5 love story".....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One year and a half later

Allison's Point of View:

This can't be happening. Is this a dream? I think to myself as I smooth out my clothes with my hands staring in the mirror. I sigh as I started remember this wasn't a dream this was actually going to happen. All of a sudden I felt a little tug on my dress I was wearing. I looked down to see a cute little girl almost two years old staring up at me. I crouched down so I was her level.

"Yes pumpkin?" I ask fixing my balance on the heels I was wearing under my dress.

"Mumma I need you ta tie dis for me." Pointing to the back of her pink short dress she was wearing. I laughed at her cuteness and told her to spin around so I can tie it.

After I finished tying her ribbon into a bow in the back of her dress I turned her around and said that I was finished.

As she stood in front of me looking at her reflection I examined her. She had long brown curly hair that matched her fathers. She had my bright blue sparkling eyes. She was about three foot four and was probably the cutest kid there was on the planet. I smiled at her thinking that we were lucky to have her. But I got interrupted from my thoughts when someone came into my room.

"Hey Als." A soft voice said through the doorway. I sighed and got up, before I looked up at the stranger I smoothed out my dress.

"Yes?" I ask finally meeting her eyes.

"It's time to go." She said before turning to leave.

"Rydel....wait!" I said making her stop. I picked up my puffy dress and went up to her, turned her around and hugged her..tight. "I'm sorry we lost our...special bond. I'm sorry we haven't talked since now. You probably hate me for running off with your brother and having a kid. I'm sorry Rydel. I'm sorry for everything I just...can't loose you too." I say letting a tear fall down my cheek.

"Allison you never lost me. I love you so much. Your my best friend and my new sister. And I'm happy for you and rocky..if he makes you happy than it makes me happy. I've never seen him that happy before he met you. Guess it really was love at first sight." She said with a smile. "Now come on we don't need rocky worrying anymore." I laughed at that comment before grabbing my daughter and we left to meet my future husband at the alter.