Chapter 11

You pov
You are running to your special place as fast as you can to get away until you stop. you are sick again with wolf flu and tried,hungry. "It all my fault if i stay there and fight then... then... they be ALIVE NOW" as you start to cry. "Boy look like we catch a big one tonight, let see if boss want to do with this one (oh no what should i do i am too sick and tried omg Levi please save me I love you) you thought.

Levi pov
"Any luck" say eyebrow "no sir we can't find her anywhere" say one of cadets "ok Levi do you know anywhere her be" i try to remember if her say anything until one of the memories ("y/n why everytime you upset or angry you ran away to somewhere so next you like ran off tell me where you gonna to please" as I finish my tea "fine but you can't tell no one ok" as i nod, her grab my hand so I follow her until her let go as I look around I saw millions of beautiful flowers "this is where my mum take me on my birthday" "and when is your birthday?" I ask and what i hear it made me sad "today and it was today when that horrible mens took my pack life")  i race to the field "y/n where are you please" "Well hello levi it a long time" (oh no I know that voice) I turn around and saw you in a cave in your wolf from "Y/N" I shouted "I don't think so Levi" "Kenny what do you want with her"  "oh her I just want her fur but everytime i try to kill her she just come back a life so that mean her make a contact with someone do you know who is it" how does he knew about that and why he want that fur "no I don't sorry" "no well then I guess she have to show me then" as he pull out a dragging "you know Levi this dragged is special well a wolf blood on it, it show where is that person is but also it painful to the wolf so i say it again do you know where is that person is" ("Levi promise me that if someone ask you do you know where that wolf contact is please no matter what happened to me or who catching me keep this contact secret and safe please promise me Levi") as I remember what I promise to you back then "so Levi are you gonna told me or should your wolf in pain and i do it in hard way" as he get close and close to you with that knife "ok I will tell you who" "no Levi you promise me so don't tell he PLEASE LEVI" "be quiet dog" as he a shake your cave "so tell me who is it" "it was..."