Chapter 2

Knock knock "come in" say deep voice "oh you must be the girl or wolf captain Levi told me about" as you sit down "yes by the way i not werewolf i am rare one so don't read even of their book because all is rubbish" you said "well good to know, i am Commander Erwin Smith but I really want to know why you out there on your own and is that any more of your kind". You look down with tear roll down on your cheek "hi commander talking to you brat" "Levi," "tch"  "I am sorry if I bring bad memory back but I just want to know and i promise i ner.." "no it fine and no just me now when i was 1 year old a pack of hunter hunt us down and kill us all because of our fur, my mother save me but man kill her my parents were a leader of the packs until that day so no there no other just me and what i do out there is survival" as you look into commander eyes "ok i see and i am sorry about your family if you like you can stay here but you have to training as well you be part of the team" "ok but what in with me" "hi brat don't push" "corporal well we will give you food, safety from your killer and a room so what do you say" as he bring his hand out "fine oh my name is y/n" you say as you shake his hand "well y/n welcome to Survey Corps wing of freedom and Levi her will be in your square" "tch" "do you always do that sound corporal" as you walk away  " shut it brat and follow me". So you follow he "sooooo captain why did you save me?" You ask "I have to or my team will not shut up ok so don't get any idea" as he open the office door "wait here I going to get your uniform, don't touch nothing or you have 3 week cleaning". couple hours levi come back with a uniform "here i find your side cadet and after you change follow me" "can i get change in your bathroom" "tch just don't touch anything I just got it clean this morning". After all that Levi show you around the HQ,your room,dinner hall "cadet listen up we got new members in our team so cade are you gonna to say your name" you just give he a look "hi everyone my name is y/n you maybe know me as my wolf form so don't worry I won't bite unless you piss me off" you say "hi y/n my name is Eren and i am Titan shift so please don't worry" say a brown hair boy with green eyes "hi my name is Petra" say strawberry blonde hair, golden eyes. After all that it time to go to bed.