"Stiles has the car ready, can you help get Liam out here?" I asked.

Scott bobbed his head a few times before sliding my backpack off of his shoulder and holding it out to me. "Kira just gave this to me. You left it in the bleachers and she figured you'd need it."

I nodded as I took the backpack from him. I quickly checked inside to make sure my sketch pad was in there before I slung it over my own shoulder. "Thanks."

Scott smiled at me, knowing what I had looked for, and then turned to Liam, "You ready?"

Liam grimaced but gave Scott a tiny nod to show he was ready. As carefully as he could, Scott helped the injured boy to his feet which caused Liam to moan out in pain. I looked over to see Scott's face and saw that it was full of concern. I realized he had probably blamed this whole accident on himself.

Knowing there wasn't much that I could say to Scott right now, I went to Liam's other side and took one of his arms so I could drape it over my shoulder. Trying to keep Liam out of pain as much as possible, Scott --who was doing most of the work-- and I got him to where Stiles had pulled his Jeep too.

We got Liam into the back of the jeep before I climbed in the front with Stiles. Scott had agreed to ride his bike to the hospital so he would just meet us there. When Stiles pulled up to the hospital, Scott was already there to help Liam out. Soon we got to the front desk and I was actually pretty impressed with how well we had done.

But then, just as we were checking Liam in, a familiar face turned the corner. I quickly hit Scott's arm and pointed over at her.

"Oh, uh, hi mom," Scott said when he saw who I had pointed at.

Mrs.McCall closed her eyes and took a deep breathe before she opened them back up and came over to us. "Alright, what happened here."

Scott and Stiles used their excellent team work to explain how Liam had gotten injured and then how the nurse had said that we should bring him here. Melissa McCall looked over at me with raised eyebrows and a look that I'm sure said 'will I ever catch a break?'. I smiled at her and shrugged. I'm not sure that there are too many breaks left in our world.

"Charlotte, can you go grab a wheel chair so your friend here doesn't have Scott and Stiles dragging him around the hospital?" She then asked me out loud. I nodded and quickly went to retrieve a wheel chair and then brought it back. "Thank you."

Stiles and Scott gently helped Liam into a wheel chair and I caught a glimpse at the poor guy and saw how depressed he was looking. Ms.McCall gave his a kind smile, probably noticing his sad looks too, and did a quick examination of his foot.

She then stood back up to push him down the halls while saying, "Don't worry Liam, we'll take good care of you."

"Alright, I got to get going, I promised Malia I'd help her study," Stiles told us as he twirled his keys on his fingers. Stiles looked from Scott over to me, "Do you want a lift back to your place?"

I shook my head. "No, I think I'll stay here."

Stiles nodded understandingly before looking back at Scott and frowning. "Hey I don't need to say this wasn't your fault, right?"

"I don't know," Scott said softly, he looked like he was just over thinking all of this. He'd definitely been worried that it was his fault or Liam injury and probably that he'd let his jealous-- and probably a couple other emotions too-- get the better of him.

"Scott," I spoke gently, causing Scott to look at me, "If you used any wolf power at all that poor kid would not limping, he'd be crawling."

"Yeah, back to the other half of his body," Stiles added on.