Chapter 7(Round 3)

"I can't kill my best friend, Aria." I told her.
"Please.. don't let..me suffer..my time is nearly up anyways." She said.
"Okay..forgive me for this." I said crying. I have 1 more minute left.
I took the large knife.
"Do it..and I need to be forgiven not you. Do it!" 30 seconds left.
I raised the knife and stabbed it straight through in her heart. I cried nonstop.
"No!!" I cried. I knelt down next to her and cried.
Then a bell rang.
"Congratulations Alex! You've survived! Goodbye!"
"F*ck you!" I shouted.

Then the front door burst open. It was Abby and a..police officer. Then I heard the ambulance.
"Alex! What the hell happened in here!?" She said.
I didn't respond. I was like paralyze because, I couldn't take in what just happened. I lost my 7 best friends in one night..

Abby's POV

I finally reached the house, I ran up the stairs and John followed right behind me. I tried opening the door then it suddenly open for itself.
"What the.." John said. I looked at him, and he did the same.
We ran in and I walk across in a living room. I was shocked to the state that was in front of me. I saw my sister Alex in the floor by her dead friend who was missing her left foot.
"Alex! What the hell happened in here!?" I yelled.
I went and stoop next to her and John followed.
"Alex!" I said shaking her, she finally looked up at me.
"It's finally over." Alex said.
"What's over? Where's the rest of your friends?" I asked her.
"Truth Or Dare is finally over." She started to cry after that final sentence.
"Abby look." I looked to where John is pointing to, there was one of her friends. I can't remember her name.
"Oh my God. Is that a hammer in her head, and her eyes?" I covered my mouth.
John:"Requesting immediate assistance from doctors and ambulance, there are dead bodies and one girl found alive but injured badly."

John said in his phone thing.
"Backup and help is own the way." John said.
"Thank you." I replied to him. He gave a smile.
I returned it.

1 hour later

Alex had an blanket wrapped around her. I hugged her as we sat at the back of am ambulance in the doorway.
John then came along.
"How is she doing?" He asked.
"Same way. She wouldn't say anything." I replied.
"Well, she better get her story straight for the day of the court." He said in a worriedly kind of voice.
"John, not now." I said.
"Sorry. Let's go to your home, and maybe after she gets an warm bath and freshen up, she'll talk. Lets just hope that she does." I nodded and after the doctors fix her bleeding face and her missing finger nail I took her home. John was in the passenger seat and I put Alex in the back seat.
"Alex? Please speak to me. If you don't I'll have to inform mom and dad." I said. No response still, she was staring out the window and I signed. John placed his hands on my shoulders and nodded, as if he read my mind. I continued driving and then put on the radio. My favorite song was on 'Cher Lloyd ft. Becky G - Oath'. I looked at Alex and tears start falling from her eyes. I tried focusing on the road.

Alex's POV.

After the doctors had fix my bleeding face and missing finger nail, Abby and the police officer I think his name is John carried me in the car, I was staring out the window. Abby asked me several times but I wasn't ready to answer any questions. As I'm finished taking a warm shower and freshen up, I'll talk to her. She then turned on the radio. And my favorite song was playing 'Cher Lloyd ft. Becky G - Oath' it's an best friends song. Tears started falling from my eyes. I didn't care about anyone or anything anymore.

2 hours later.

After I have gotten home, I went straight for the shower. I locked my room and head into the shower.

Abby's POV.

It is now 2 a.m in the morning. John is here waiting for Alex to finish. I was making coffee and decided to make 2 cups for me and John.
"Here you go?" I said to him, handing
him the coffee. We were in the living room and I sat next to him in the couch.
"Thanks." He said.
"No problem. I'm sorry for the hold up." I apologized.
"No..no..no. I understand how it feels when losing the people that you love." He said.
"You do?" I asked.
"Yeah. It's like losing the person whom you gave your heart to." He told me.
"Wanna share?" I asked him.
"I was supposed to get married last year, January. When the day if the wedding came, my bride died." He said.
"I'm so sorry." I told him.
"I know that feeling. That's why I didn't want Alex to go tonight. I mean supposed something like this would have happened, I didn't want her to be hurt like I've experienced with my past. My ex-boyfriend dumped me, he was using me for money. He was my first and last because, I don't think I can love again." I started crying. John hugged me and hugged him back.
"Thats what I tell myself everyday, I can't love again, but with some people whom you've just met, you feel close like.." I cut him off.
"You've met them before." I pulled away from the hug.
"How'd you know I was going to say that?" He asked.
"I know what you mean. I've just met you and spent like what? 5-6 hours with you and I feel like, I'm already close to you. Have we met before?" I asked stupidly.
"No, but I feel the same way." After he had said that, he leaned in and kiss me and I returned it. But we broke it immediately, as we heard footsteps from the stairs.
"Sorry for.." I cut of John again.
"For nothing..I feel.." I was cut off.
"Abby? I'm ready to talk I think?" I heard Alex's voice.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote and comment..I wanna know from you all.. what do you think Alex is going to tell Abby and John? Is she gonna dare lie or say the truth? Lolzzz...😭💔😈
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠