Chapter 4 (Round 2)

Jack's POV

I really regret that night with me and Aria. I wish that I can have a second chance with Alex. But she wouldn't forgive me. I know it.

Beep!

Unknown:"You're next Jack."

"Truth!" I yelled out.
Beep!

Unknown:"Do you regret what you did? If you do prove it by jumping from on top the stairs and into the floor head first."

"Did what!?" I yelled back.
"It meant that regretfully night." Aria said.
"I regret every second of it." I ran up the stairs and was over the banister. Then I fell head first. My neck cracked. I was no longer alive.

Alex's POV.

"No! Jack!" I yelled and stooped down and held him tight in my arms and cried.
"Alex! ALEX! Listen to me, he has proven he regretted it and he loves you. That is what I know. And that's all you need to know too." Lesley said hugging me with her good arm.

Beep!

Unknown:" You're next Alex."

"I chose Dare, you mother f*cker!" I yelled angrily. I raised up and read the message.

Beep!

Unknown:"Go to the basement and in the old cupboard drawer you'll find the paper."

I slammed my phone in the wall and grabbed a flashlight from my bag and made my way down with the rest of them. I opened the drawer.
"Ahhh!!" A set of bats flied out.
I opened the paper and read aloud it says:

Dare
Slice the side of your face with an broken mirror. Remember only 5 minutes. The mirror is in the other drawer.

I opened it and took out the broken mirror.
I held it in my hands and sliced it deeply across the side of my face, from my nose go straight across my left, reaching half my cheeks.
"Ahhhhh!!" I screamed in pain. After I dropped the mirror on the floor and went with the rest of them.
After we made it back into the living room, a bell rang.
"I SEE THAT THERE ARE 5 REMAINING. ALEX, LESLEY, MICHAEL, ARIA AND SHAWN. ROUND 1 IS COMPLETED THERE ARE 2 MORE ROUNDS LEFT. ROUND 2 STARTS NOW! SAME RULES APPLIED EXCEPT THAT YOU ALL ARE GONNA DO WHATEVER I CHOSE! ENJOY! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!"

"Guys what are we to do?" I asked.
"Let's continue, we have to think of a way for us to survive." Michael said.
"Wait! That's it! It's testing us to our worst fears. We have to work together in order to survive tonight." I told them.

Beep!

Unknown:"You're first Shawn. Inside the kitchen, on top the table, in plain sight."

Shawn's POV.

We all walked by the couch and I  read aloud the paper. It says:

Dare
Drink the poison in the bottle.

"Wait! Shawn I have an idea." Alex said.
"What?" I asked.
"Let's all share that Dare, it's the only way to prevent you from dieing. But are there any cokes left?" She asks.
"Yes there's about 6 or 7 why?" I asked.
"Bring 1 for each of us." Alex said. After I  bought them. I took out 5 cups and shared the poison equally in each cup. Then Alex made us all drink down a whole can of cokes each.
"We'll all throw it up after. Ready set go!" She said. And we all drank it. Then everyone throw up in the bin.
"You're an genius Alex" I told Alex.
"You're just now figuring that out." I laughed out a little with that. I glanced at Aria, she looked jealous. I decided to add more heat to the fire. After we've decided to go and clean ourselves up, I realised that Alex went upstairs to one of the bedroom. Lesley and Michael wrapped bandages around their hands.
I went walked upstairs ignoring Aria as she called me. I made sure that she knew that I was going upstairs. She stared at me as I walk up to the room where Alex went to. I walk in and into the room where I saw Alex in her..bra on? Is she seriously going to shower now?

Alex's POV

I went upstairs into a room and into the bathroom. I washed my mouth carefully not to let water fall on the cut I have in my face. After I've done rinsing my mouth I went out the room to fix this cut up. I took out my t-shirt and with my bra on, I used the shirt to cover my mouth from screaming.
Then someone came in the room. It was none other than Shawn.
"Hi Shawn. What's up?" I asks him, feeling kind of weird.
"I was about to ask you the same thing?" He replied, eyeing me down.
"Oh..I was going to fix this cut up, I took out my t-shirt to cover my mouth from screaming." He raised his eyebrows.
"Okay then..need help with that?" He asked. I think he's up to something.
"Thank you." He came in the back of me and cover up the bleeding cut.
"Ahhhhh!!" I screamed, biting down my t-shirt while Shawn put the ointment on my cut. After he was done, Aria came in.
"What's going on in here?" Aria asked.
"One thing for sure, it's not what it looks like." I said.
I put on back my t-shirt on.
"Besides, why did you even care, if there was something going on?" Shawn asked.
"Shawn!" I yelled out a little.
"I would care, because you're doing this to make me jealous. But I don't care anymore. Go on and sleep with her, then Lesley, then I don't know Abby or soon Michael." She said.
"What the f*ck Aria! I was just messing with you! But fine..take it seriously!" Shawn yelled out. Aria left the room, I ran after her and Shawn followed after.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote and comment..what do you think is gonna happen?
😭💖

☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠