What We Are Part 3

Start from the beginning

“Now?” he asked, confidence fading as quickly as he had flitted across the room.

“Yes, now, this kinda...triggered your awakening so...” I trailed off, mimicking fangs piercing my throat with my fingers, hissing as I did, probably looking like a huge dork.

Zeke looked around nervously before finally locking his eyes to my own. “You're serious?” he muttered, tucking his hands deep in his pockets, his sexy British accent strengthening with nerves. I nodded. Suddenly I was on my back and Zeke was straddling my waist, holding himself above me by pressing his hands on my chest. “You sure?” again I nodded. “I'll be gentle.” he murmured, nuzzling my throat. My wolf did not like this, he was snarling in my head, telling me that I was a wolf, this was not my alpha, I was not his prey.

But I was in so many ways, if he were to die I would die with him, if he were upset I would do anything to bring a smile back to his face, if he were to ever hurt me, I would do everything in my power to hide it from him for fear of hurting him in any way....were he hungry, I would gladly offer my own neck. Just then, as the thoughts flickered through my mind, there was a warm sensation on my throat, his tongue had flickered out to wet the skin. I moaned arching my back a little, this was even better than my stolen kiss. He nibbled lightly, grinding lightly against me until I was gasping, dying for more. “Zeke!” I groaned, arching my neck further, giving him better access, without warning, his fangs priced my throat and he thrust his hips a little harder against mine, I cried out in pained pleasure, thrusting against him.

I had expected pain, but this...well, let's just say that I had a leaky facet in my pants instead of my manhood. Tingles shot through my body, excitement pouring through my veins as I shamelessly rubbed against my mate, moaning for all I was worth. He growled on top of me and moved back against me, apparently me acting like a moaning mess got his motor revving as well. He drew back after what felt like forever but couldn't be more than a few moments, kissing his way up my throat then taking my mouth roughly. “Tristan, do you have any idea what you're doing to me down there?” he panted, grinding against me unconsciously.

“I-I h-have a f-fair id-idea!” what? I stutter when I get that excited, don't judge me!

Zeke chuckled, suckling on my neck in a sexy non-vampiric way. “Are you stuttering?”

“N-no!” I cried, letting out a very girly whimper as he stroked my nipples under my shirt, dear freaking gods this felt too good to be legal. He stopped what he was doing, resting his head in the crook of my neck, his shoulders shaking with silent laughter. “A-are y-you l-l-laughing at m-me?” I panted.

“N-n-n-no! Pf-ft! HA!” he mocked. Zeke raised his head for me to see that his eyes had turned that amazing blue again and his fangs had shrank back—his teeth weren't exactly the way they had been, but they didn't look scary anymore, he was my Zeke, but better, this Zeke was carefree and hyper. “So, I'm guessing you really mean it that you love me?” his eyes were shinning with hope.

“Yeah...” I whispered kissing him sweetly, after that we curled up on his friends bed and dozed off, his head resting on my chest, our limbs tangled around one another.

It was the best day of my life.

BLAIR:

I can't believe it.

No, really, I refuse to believe what all I've seen today, it was nuts and...IMPOSSIBLE! First off, I get home and as I'm driving past that tool Jack's house, I see him and TOPHER in the front seat of his car, going at it like they intend to be the first gay couple to conceive, then, because curiosity got the better of me, I sat out on my porch and watched them go in, Jack's dad grinning like an idiot when he caught his son and a boy macking, then Tristan and Zeke show up, Zeke's sweet arms all over that disgusting brute and Tristan holding on to him like the fate of the f**king world depended on it.

Not twenty minutes later Zeke stumbles out and heads to Topher's house looking like he witnessed a triple homicide that wiped out his mom, uncle and boyfriend, sure enough, ten minutes pass and Tristan follows. I waited thirty minutes.

An hour.

Three hours.

Four...another half hour and there was movement, Tristan and Zeke come out of the open door, they're standing too close to be just friends, their foreheads pushed together, smiles creeping on their faces. Zeke blushes at something Tristan says, biting his lip in a way that made me want to tug it out of his teeth with my tongue, apparently Tristan felt the same way and they start going at it on the porch, right there in front of god and everyone. Looks like Toph and Jack have competition with that whole gay baby thing.

My blood is boiling, I hate him, I hate him, he doesn't deserve Zeke. Zeke is an angel and he is the devil, this is not how the world works. It's supposed to be me playing tonsil tennis with the boy next door, it's told in stories time and again.

The soda in my hand burst, startling me and both of them, as it aluminum can hadn't gone quietly, it had popped loudly and Topher's house is less then seventy feet from mine on the other side of the street, Zeke blushes and clears his throat loudly. “Hi Blair!” he calls loudly so I can hear him while Tristan takes up residence behind Zeke, wrapping his arms around his waist.

“Hey...” I call back watching as Zeke unconsciously wraps his own arms over Tristan's, threading their fingers together. I look up at Tristan, I knew it had to be a game, I mean, not trying to sound egotistical, but I was a good looking guy, and if he had been gay he wouldn't have punched me when I flirted with him, he would've done the whole secret relationship thing with me then come out of the closet when he was ready. The confusion and jealousy must've been pretty obvious on my face because Tristan smirked, squeezing Zeke a little tighter and kissing his cheek, making him grin like crazy. Tristan's eyes focused on me, flashing weirdly as he mouthed the word 'mine' to me.

“So, Blair, what are you up to? We're about to head over to Jack's house to go to a barbeque.” Tristan called out, his voice the very picture of polite, but his eyes we're still mocking me for crushing on what I could only imagine was his boyfriend.

“You could come if you want.” Zeke said, smiling cheerily as Tristan peppered his throat with kisses, his eyes trained on me.

“No, thanks, I've got a lot of homework to catch up on.” And I think I'd end up attacking Tristan if he keeps dangling you in front of me like a carrot on a stick.

“Aw, that's too bad, maybe next time?” Zeke beams at Tristan as he spoke sweetly to me. It was strange, something wasn't right, just then as I watched, Tristan's hazel eyes flashed pure, animalistic gold.

What the f**k.

JACK:

“We should check on them, it's been hours!” Chris whimpered, bouncing up and down in front of my window, watch ing front door as if he was expecting a word bubble to pop up and tell him our friends were either dead or f**king.

“I'm sure they're fine, I can still fee Tristan and smell the link between them.” I told him for the dozenth time.

“But what if it's like a shadow, ya know? Not the real thing but an echo?” he argued, pouting and twisting his hair around his fist.

I walked up behind him, kissing his shoulders and rubbing his arms. Chris sank in to my chest, sighing as he did, a smile fighting his frown. “Really, Jack? Now?”

“It'll distract you.” I chuckled.

“True, but maybe I don't want to be distracted.”

“Well, then too bad, because here in a minute you won't even remember you were worried.”

“Wait! I see them!” I poked my head up and sure enough, there they were, standing on the porch talking to someone on this side of the street to where I couldn't see who it was. “We should go down there and tell them to hurry up and get over here so we can start cooking.”

“You just want to be nosy.” I accused teasingly. He flashed me one of those grins that melt my heart, winking cheekily.

“Maybe.”

“You win, let's go.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Short but worth it ^_^