Interview with the lovely DreamingAlways! :D

Hello world! This is Bethany speaking and I have just taken part in a great interview with the fantastic DreamingAlways! She is a lovely person and I'm sure that you will enjoy this interview! :D

1) How did you find out about Wattpad?

I found out about Wattpad from a person on Quizilla named voldysninja who was switching over to using Wattpad too.

2) Which is the favourite book that you've written?

I personally love my story A Stab in the Dark, because it was like a therapy writing for me. I started

writing it when I was really depressed and it just made me feel better to write it.

3) What is it about?

A Stab in the Dark is about a suicidal teenager, Charlotte who is trying to get help from an ex-friend after her best friend kills herself and the whole school body turns their backs on Charlotte. Charlotte's ex-friend ends up moving in with her and having to watch her almost 24/7 because she is on the brink of killing herself.

4) Do you want to go into writing professionally?

I would love to be a professional writer. It's one of my dreams and I hope that someday it will happen. Everyone in my school has seen me just write and write and write instead of doing schoolwork and they always are asking if I'm going to get my stories published...

5) What is the most exciting thing that's happened to you in terms of your writing?

I have gotten two of my stories, one of them being A Stab in the Dark, the other being My Sister's Guardian Angel, in print. I have five copies currently of A Stab in the Dark that I got free from writing 50,000 word during NaNoWriMo. I was so thrilled when I got it in the mail, I couldn't stop jumping up and down :}

Wow! Sounds amazing!

6) Who is your favourite character from your books?

That's a hard one. I have a favorite character in every single one of my books but not really an overall favorite. If I had to pick one though, I would choose Ethan from A Stab in the Dark because he's just a sweetheart in the end, after being a complete jerk in the beginning.

7) Are any of your characters based on real people?

Yes my characters all are somewhat based off real people. I use a person at first to base them off of, but then I start to branch off from them. At the end of the story its hard to even tell who I based who off of.

8) Who or what is your inspiration?

A lot of my stories actually have their own inspiration, like A Stab in the Dark was inspired by one of my friends that became my ex-friend suddenly one summer over a misunderstanding. The most inspirational thing to me is traveling though. Every place I go I think of a new story because it's a different setting.

I completely agree on this one!

9) Do you have a favourite author and book on Wattpad?

Another hard one....I would have to say my favorite story on here is Never Have I Ever, A Pirate's Kiss, or the Vampire Diaries Fan Fics that Dark-Violet writes....I am absolutely awful at picking favorites though, so I

don't really have a favorite.

10) Favourite food?

I don't have a favorite food.I guess it would be chow mien right now, but it changes all the time.

11) Favourite drink?

My favorite drink is Naked smoothies. It doesn't matter what kind they are, I love them.

12) Favourite film?

I don't have a favorite film either. Right now I'm sort of on a X-men streak though, so I suppose those movies are my favorite.

Nice one! I love X-men!

13) Who is your celebrity crush?

I don't have a celebrity crush unless Dave Days or Justin Robinett count as celebrities.

14) Favourite superhero?

My brother says that Rogue from the X-men doesn't count as a superhero, otherwise I would say her...So I'm going to have to go with Hawkeye. I haven't seen any of the movies he is in or anything like that, he just seems like a cool kid.

15) Do you have any advice to people just starting to write stories on Wattpad?

Don't give up. You might not get a lot of people reading your stories right away, but don't give up.The readers will come eventually, you just have to keep writing. Also, check out all the clubs that Wattpad has. There are a lot of great ways to spread your story and get to know other Wattpadders in the clubs!

16) And finally.... team Edward or team Jacob or team twilight sucks?

Yeah I'm not any of them :} I mean I'm not exactly Edward, frankly he annoys me, but I'm not really team Jacob since he annoys me too. I don't think that the book sucks though, it's actually a well

written book that I enjoyed and all. The movies ruined it though.

Thanks for interviewing me! :}

So there you have it folks! I hope you enjoyed reading this interview! A huge thanks to DreamingAlways for taking part and a huge thanks to YOU for reading this!

------------------------------------------------

check out more interviews on our website: http://inbetweenthepages.weebly.com/interviews.html