He Idea Of A Date(Request)

Scenarios 19 by AJ

GD: He grabbed my hand as we walked through the park.

"Where are we going?", I asked and Jr smiled.

"Its a surprise AJ."

We stopped walking and I saw a huge teddy bear sitting on a picnic sheet. I ran and picked it up before hugging GD.

"Let's eat I'm starving.", he said before kissing me.

Taeyang: I looked out the window as he drove is around. I was anxious to see his idea of a date. He put the car in park and got out. He walked over to my side and opened my door. I smiled when I looked up to see the best 5 star restaurant here in Seoul. I looked at him in shock and he just shrugged.

"Special place for a special girl."

Daesung: I had just got home from work and boy am I tired. I opened the door only to get hit with the delicious smell of Daesung's cooking. I locked the door and went to the kitchen. I back hugged him just as he finished. He grins as he grabs my hand leading me to the table. There were candles lit and food already there. He turned my head and kissed me before pulling my chair out and we ate in peace.

"Wow your a better cook than me.", I told him and he laughed.

Top: We were cuddling on a boat when I sighed.

"What's wrong?", he asked.

"Nothing it's just so perfect.", I said and he smiled.

"I'm glad you like it. Had to keep it secret for a while.", he told me.

"I love it. Beside Seungri isn't here to interrupt again.", I said and he smirked.

"No he isn't", he kissed me.

Seungri: He took me to the zoo and we walked hand in hand. We went up to the lion's habitat and I was in aww.

"Do you think they have pandas?", I asked and he smiled down at me.

"AJ I think they do."

We went to the aquarium that connected to the zoo and when up to the baby shark tank. I dipped my hand in and touched one. I laughed when Seungri refused afraid of having his finger but off.

We walked to the underwater tunnel and he stopped.

"What's wrong?", I asked and he blushed.

He pulled out some roses and kissed my cheek. I smiled and hugged him. He grabbed my hand and we went to see the pandas.