Ch. 1

'Is that all ya got Eggman!?' Sonic shouted and smirked while Eggman's robot were firing more.  'Ohohoho~! Not all dear Sonic, just wait for what i have made for you!!' Eggman shouted back from his egg mobile.

'Huh?' Sonic says before he whas grabbed by the leg and turned upside down infront of Eggman. 'Wha- hey!! Put me down!!' He yelled and struggled to get his leg free. 'You don't want my gift Sonic? How rude.' Eggman says sarcastically and smirked.

'Let me just give it to you then since you look...a little bit stuck i see!' Eggman says and laughed his 'Ohoho' laugh. Sonic whas getting closer to Eggman, close enough so Eggman can put on the thing on him.

'What is it you're tryin' to do Eggman?' Sonic said and had his arms crossed, still upside down. Eggman then showed him a green collar. Sonic panicked. 'D-Don't you dare!!' Sonic shouted. Suddenly, Sonic got pulled on his other leg and his arms so he couldn't move.

Eggmab slowly put on the collar gently while Sonic felt waay more than uncomfortable. Sonic then made a move, he spindashed and got free. He landed on the ground and growled.

'What is this you gave me fatty!?' Sonic shouted. And did not regret it. 'Fatty!? How dare you!? I just gave you a gift and you call me fat!? That is even more rude!!' Eggmab yelled.

Sonic then tried taking off the collar. But did not succed. But he continued struggling. He's usually the free type. 'Stop trying Sonic. There's no point! Hahahaha!! Now, you can't lie!!' Sonic growled loudly and made fists.

'Now...What do you think about....Scourge?' Sonic's ears perked up. He whas about to say he's an prevert idiot but said 'I think he's stupid, mean, perv and kinda-' he covered his mouth and blushed madly. 'Kinda what? Tell me!!' Eggman teased. 'H-Hot-' Sonic covered his mouth again.

'Well, well, well!! Sonic the hedgehog is falling for guys!' Eggman says and smirked evilly. Sonic then decided to run away to his friends. 'Run how much you want!! But you can't run away from the truth!!' Eggman shouted from behind.

To be continue