Jeff the Killer X Reader X Ben Drowned (Lemon)

Start from the beginning

     "No! You're staying here!"

     "No! I'm going!"

     "No!"

     "Yes!"

     "No!"

     "Yes-"

     "Enough!" Slenderman yells, his voice echoing through your head, "Ben will go as well and that's final!"

     You look over at Ben as he smiles widely. Then, over at Jeff. He looked angry. Jeff grabbed your hand and then dragged you outside of the mansion, toward the woods as Ben followed.

     Now you had both of them coming with you? Why does things like this happen to you? You knew you weren't going to be able to control yourself around both of them. One, maybe, but two?

     You suddenly feel Ben wrap his arm around you. You look over at him, his red pupils looking at you.

     "How are you, (Y/N)?" He asks.

     "I'm fine, th-thanks for asking," you reply, stuttering a little. He chuckles a little to himself.

     "You're not at least a little nervous being with Jeff and I?" He asks, getting closer to your face.

      "N-No, not at all," you reply, feeling the lie slip from your mouth. Ben continues to get in your face.

     "Ben! Leave (Y/N) alone!" Jeff yells. Ben looks over at Jeff and then smiles.

      "Yes, mother," Ben replies as he then steps away from you. You look over at Jeff, who is angry. You could see the smoke coming from his ears and the fire in his eyes.

      "SHUT UP, BEN!!" Jeff yells. Ben giggles to himself.

      "No," Ben quietly replies. Jeff growls.

      "UGH! YOU'RE SO ANNOYING!" Jeff yells as Ben starts laughing.

      "Stop it, you two. We have a mission that needs to be completed," you join in. They look at you and then at each other.

      "Fine," Ben replies as he then stays quiet. Jeff does the same.

      You three stay silent for a while, until you came up to the house with a gate that had "L. Smith" engraved on it. You look at Jeff and Ben.

      "This has to be it," Jeff states.

      "Damn, this house is huge! How are we ever going to find our guy?" Ben asks. Jeff places his hand on your shoulder.

       "We'll have to split up," Jeff says, "and we have to be sneaky about it."

      You nod as you then begin your way toward the house. Jeff and Ben go in different directions. You make your way to an open window. How convenient?

       You enter the window and then quietly look around. You seemed to be in a guest bedroom. You quietly made your way out of the room and into a huge hallway. You slowly walked down the hallway, looking into every room. Where is this Liam guy?