jungwoo met xiaoxi on his trip to china, when he laid his eyes on her he felt butterflies in his stomach, his knees felt weak, his heart skipped a beat. she was so beautiful, she had the prettiest brown eyes, and the cutest haircut. he was falling fast. it could have been love at first sight.

jungwoo caught himself walking up to the girl. "hello? do you need help?"

she had a basket full of goodies. she looked at jungwoo and smiled. "i think i got it. thank you though."

jungwoo wasn't going to take no for an answer. "then let me treat you to a cup of coffee."

"it's a hot, sunny day. i don't really want a coffee."

"it can be iced."

"i am truly flattered. but i better get home to my roommate. he's sick."

"he?" jungwoo asked. a little sad.

"he's only a roommate, nothing more."

"good, i'm in town for a couple weeks, so here's my number if you want to take me up on my offer." jungwoo smiled giving the girl a small piece of paper.

she took it and went to the cash register to buy her things.

xiaoxi couldn't believe jungwoo was trying so hard. she blushed at the thought. she walked out with her bags and walked to her apartment.

"yukhei! i'm home, here's your medicine."

"thank you so much xiaoxi! you're a life saver." yukhei said and started a pot of tea.

"i will finish this, go turn on mulan."

***

the movie finished and yukhei was fast asleep. xiaoxi looked at him and wondered why he was so sick.

xiaoxi didn't like to see yukhei like this. xiaoxi was slowly falling for yukhei, but she knew he didn't feel the same way.

then her mind went to the cute korean boy she met earlier today.

* three days later *

xiaoxi found herself calling jungwoo.

she asked if he would meet up with her and yukhei, and he agreed.

they were all sitting in a frozen yogurt shop and they were talking.

"i need to go to the bathroom." yukhei said and walked away.

yukhei was blown away by the beauty of jungwoo.

he was a closeted gay, and he couldn't find the courage to come out yet.

yukhei has never seen a boy so pretty. yukhei was pretending to be sick to try and convince himself he was in love with xiaoxi, he wanted to fall in love with how she cared for him, but he knew the truth.

meanwhile back at the table jungwoo was continuously flirting with xiaoxi.

xiaoxi loved the compliments she was getting from jungwoo but she secretly wanted it to be yukhei.

***

the three hung out nonstop after that day. they all just connected in a way no one would understand. each of them falling more and more for their person.

xiaoxi was the first victim to the flower petals as she finally told herself she was in love with yukhei.

jungwoo was the second victim, his love for xiaoxi was growing fast. he couldn't handle it. he knew what this meant and he tried everything to have xiaoxi fall for him.