Ocean drive* [Tom Holland]

Lately Tom had been very stressed with work, interviews, the media, things like that. So, you decided to take him on vacation, Harrison and his girlfriend Hailie (a/n I have a good friend named Hailie who has a crush on Harrison, so I decided to use her as his girlfriend :)) decided to tag along. Long story short you were currently in Tahiti, people say it's a magical place (a/n again, if you understand this reference then I will follow you) so you figured it would be a good place. The beach was actually a bit crowded today, anyways you all sat on the beach basking in the sun. All day today you had been a bit horny, and so had Tom. Not sure why, but you both just knew that you wanted each other really bad. You sat up from your spot on the white sandy beach, lifting your sunglasses from you eyes. You look over to your left and see Tom and haz sitting in the beach chairs you guys had brought. You got up and dusted yourself off and went over and sat on his lap. "Hey baby" he says with his ever so charming British accent. "Hey hot stuff" you reply back with a smirk. Tom puts his hands on your hips nearing your butt and giving them a small squeeze. You put your arms around his shoulders and lean forward whispering in his ear, "have you ever made love on the sand?" "not here baby" he growls. "I can't help it, it's just something we should do." "Maybe later love" he says kissing your neck and breast that have been accentuated by your red triangle bikini top that doesn't cover much. " I just want to have sex on the beach" you breath as he marks your  skin signaling that your his. "Darling, not with everyone here." He says between kisses, "but there is a bathroom-" "Oi will you two shut it with the dirty talk and making out and shit!"  Harrison interrupts. "Yeah honestly guys save it for the hotel later when you are alone" Hailie adds. You roll your eyes "you guys do this all the fucking time, so don't even start." Tom speaks. They are both silent for a minute "Yeah that's what I thought!" Tom huffs and chuckles a bit. "Anyways, we might be able to get away with something" He points to the right of you two "over there" he whispers in your ear. You sigh "that place looks so freakin nasty, but I'm horny as hell, so what are we waiting for?" Tom laughs and you both get up hand in hand walking quickly to the large out house sorta thing. You both race into the family bathroom, quickly locking the door. As soon as you hear the lock click swimsuits go flying. You walk over to Tom and he picks you up and sets you on the sink, his starts kissing, sucking, and biting at your neck leaving more hickeys than before. "Oh Tom" yuh moan as he makes his way down your body all the way to your sex. He swiftly enters two of his fingers into you and starts to suck and nip at your bundle of nerves. "Oh yeah mmm baby your so good" you moan. You sigh "but we-ahh- don't have-mm-time for-ah-this" He stops suddenly, or sooner than you expected. "Haz and Hailie will get suspicious" you explain. He nods and kisses you again well picking you up and slamming you against the wall of the bathroom you moan tangling your fingers in his messy brunette locks. He uses one hand to keep you supported and the other to line himself up with your entrance. As soon as he is inside you you moan arching your back. "ohhh fuck Tommy" you moan as he thrusts himself into you burying his face in your neck your hands still in his hair. "Shiiiit your going to have to be quieter babe". A few minutes later you feel that oh so familiar feeling in your stomach. Your mouth hangs open with moans and profanity's falling from your lips, eyes closed tight in pleasure. "Ahhh Tom I'm gunna-" you pant, " I'm gunna cum" " oh shit me too baby" " oh fuck y/n/n your so fuckin tight" then you both release, both panting. You guys get back into your suits and walk out of the bathroom getting a few dirty looks from people. You guys sit back down at your spot on the sand and Tom whispers in your ear " I know that wasn't quite sex on the beach or making love on the sand, whatever you want to call it, but that was pretty damn good!" You giggle "It was" you say and peck him on the lips. "We should do it again some time." ;)