Justin: damn, on my way.

Justin slipped his phone into the pocket of his basketball shorts and headed upstairs to get ready to head to Iris's with a pep in his step.

˚˚˚

Winnie tucked her crochet off the shoulder shirt into her jean skirt and walked out of the bathroom to find her white slip on vans near her closet.

Once she slipped them on, she walked back into the bathroom and saw her hair was curly and fluffy just like she liked it making her smile.

She walked out of the bathroom and walked over to the bed and got her keys, phone, and purse then made her way to her door when she met Justin seeing he was leaving as well.

"Where are you going?"

"To. . .the beach."

"You seem unsure."

"I'm sure, see you later?" Justin asked as he slid past Winnie making her crease her eyebrows and nod as Justin headed down the staircase.

Winnie rose an eyebrow and shook her head as she walked down the staircase and made her way out of the house to the store.

˚˚˚

Winnie hummed a tune as she picked up a carton of eggs and carefully placed it in the basket, she continued to walk down the aisle and looked for a good package of cheese.

"Excuse me, ma'am?"

Winnie creased her eyebrows and turned around to see a man standing before her that was so handsome Winnie almost lost it right there.

"Y-Yes?"

"I think you dropped this?"

Winnie looked down at his hands seeing he had one holding his carry on basket and the other holding a bottle of ketchup making Winnie snicker.

"I didn't get any ketchup."

"I know. . .," The man paused as he laughed softly and bit his bottom lip softly and placed the ketchup in his carry on basket. "I just needed an excuse to talk to you."

"Ah. . ."

The man smiled down at Winnie seeing her trying to cover her face with her curls, but he could still see that her cheeks were turning red.

"I'm. . .Peter, you are?"

"Uh. . .Winnie, listen I should go."

Peter creased his eyebrows. "Wait, but—"

"I'm sorry, Peter."

Winnie had already began to speed walk away from Peter making him sigh heavily and turn around and walk in the other direction.

Winnie puffed out a breath and shook her head as she went to pick up some cereal, she paused when she realized she didn't know what kind Justin liked.

It then hit her she didn't have his phone number.

Stupid Winnie, Winnie thought.

She rolled her eyes and shook her head as she picked up a box of Cheerios and Cinnamon Toast Crunch and made her way out of the aisle and headed for the cash register.

˚˚˚

"Jesus, round two already?"

"You'll get your ass whooped."