20

I'm sorry for the lack of updates, I will try to update more. Thank you.

"Fuck."

"Are you alright, Minseok?" Takuya asked as I tried not to let myself pull out all of my hair.

"I, I'm not alright... not at all.."  Takuya instantly dropped his pen on his desk, stood up to take me in his arms and rubbed circles into my back to calm me down.

"Wanna talk about it or go out and forget it all?" He suggested, and forgetting sounded like a really good idea.

"Fuck." Takuya said as he chugged down yet another bottle of beer. I held my head in my hands, depressed beyond belief and wondering how everything will work out for me.

"Minseokiki~ lets get out of heree!" Takuya yelled as he struggled to stand, grabbing the shoulder of some stranger sat next to him to get up. I had no choice but to assist him outside the bar, but we have a far walk to his house. I would call a taxi but I'm already broke as it is so a nice walk won't hurt a depressed and drunk duo.

"Takuya, let me give you a piggy back ride." I let go of his side and bent down enough to where he could get on my back. I should be able to carry him home since he barely weighs anything. He plopped onto my back like he wasn't even trying, so I grabbed his legs and wrapped them around me as I stood straight up. He loosely wrapped his arms around my neck and chuckled.

"Minseokikiii~ you treat me so welll~" He cooed, I gagged in response. He laughed as he pulled my hair and kicked my side like a horse.

"I swear if you don't stop I will drop you." I warned but he just kept laughing and slapped my face a few times as well.

Before I could turn the next corner, Takuya was yanked off my back. I quickly turned back and saw a woman dressed in all black, pointing a gun at Takuya who laid seemingly lifeless on the ground.

It was like I was frozen in place, my feet wouldn't do what my mind told them to do, and my mind was slowly becoming overfilled with memories from the past. Yet, my mind still felt blank and empty, like every memory will shatter and disappear soon. I don't want that to happen... I don't want to lose anyone else...

"H-hey" I tried to speak but my voice faltered in fear. The woman turned her mask covered face towards me and pulled the trigger, sealing Takuya's fate.