Vacation / G.D

It was the last day of school, senior  year. We've  graduated and it's time to celebrate.

I invited my best friends to come to a lake with me, my parents rented a cabin for me. Just for this weekend. They really don't care about what I do.

I invited the Dolan Twins, Grayson being my boyfriend, and by best friend since 2nd grade Grace.

Grayson, Ethan, and I have always been close. Our moms used to work together, so their mom always brought them over when she came over.

The cabin was on a pretty nice lake, not too far into the woods, but far enough for good privacy.

Grayson and I have been on and off forever. Ever since 4th grade when he asked me to be his girlfriend on Valentine's Day at recess with a candy ring.

But, Ethan and I have also dated. But it lasted a week. We both did it to make our exes jealous. We just agreed to be friends and only friends.

Ethan is a player, I have gotten after him before because he just likes to, "hump and dump". He's done it to many girls, and I wouldn't be surprised if any guys. He doesn't care what he fucks. As long as he fucks it.

After school was over for the day, The Twins, Grace, and I all headed out to the cabin. Grayson and I drove separate. I'm surprised he let us drive separately because him and Ethan never leave each-others sides.

Once we finally got to the cabin, it was about 7:00. We had a few hours left of sunlight left, so we quickly got unpacked so we would have time to swim.

After we were done packing it was about 7:30. We were all tired from the 4 hour drive so we just lounged in the cabin.

The cabin was pretty big. It was separated into two. So, Grayson and I had one side, and Ethan and Grace had the other. I knew Grace and Ethan were going to fuck. And each side has 4 rooms. So, I don't think they really cared.

Grayson and I sat on the couch and watched the tv. After a while, he got up to get a drink of water. When he came back, he spilt it all over me.

"Oops" He said with a smile, "looks like you're going to have to change" he shrugged with a smirk.

I couldn't resist how adorable he was, so I pulled him in for a kiss. The make out got heated.

Grayson and I have never done it. I have never done it at all. I know I love Grayson, and I know I wanna lose my virginity to him.

As I was thinking about that, I tugged on his shirt, signaling him to take it off. I kissed down his neck, and then those perfectly toned abs.

I got up and took off my wet tank top. Revealing my pink laced bra.

Grayson but his lip as he watched me pull down my sweatpants, revealing my pink laced panties.

I jumped on his lap and we started to make out again.

He cupped my cheeks, "are you sure you want to do this?" He asked me

"Yes babe, it's time" I replied back.

I shoved my lips into his again as he made his way down my body. As he rubbed my body, I felt his bulge.

He made his way down to my waistband. He rubbed over my laced panties, making me moan. 

Grayson undid my bra, and started to give me kisses all over my breasts.

As he was kissing my chest, I took off my panties, still sitting on his lap.

I'm not butt naked. Grayson made his fingers into me as we made out. 

"You're so wet babe" he said as I moaned. The more I moaned the faster he went.

"Babe!" I screamed, "I'm gonna, I'm gonna" I came all over his fingers. He licked them and then I stood up. Grayson also stood up, thinking we were going to our room. I pushed him down back on the couch.

I pulled down his pants, and his boxers had pre cum all over them. I kissed his bulge, making him moan. I pulled down his boxers and licked off the pre cum, making him moan again.

I put my mouth over his dick and began to suck. He threw his head back in pleasure, "oh yeah, right there babe" me moaned.

I sucked faster, the faster I sucked the more he moaned. I felt his dick get swollen, so I started to suck even faster. He came in my mouth and I swallowed it.

I stood up and wiped off my mouth, "Babe, if this hurts you too much. Tell me and I'll stop" he said as I laid on the couch.

He got up and slowly put himself into me. As he put it in I squealed, "are you okay!?" He said shocked.

"Yeah keep going" I said breathing uncontrollably. He stuck it in deep, I moaned. The thrusts were slow, but he then began to get faster and faster, and deeper and deeper.

I felt my stomach begin to knot, "gr,gr,grayson" I moaned, I moaned as I squirted all over him. He went faster, I felt him get swollen again so moaned to please him. He released inside of me, but that didn't stop him, he kept going. I felt him get softer.

He laid beside me on the couch, out of breath, "I love you babe" he said and he gave me a kiss.

A Month later.

Me: hey gray come over, right now.
Babe❤️💦: I'll be there as soon as I can.

"What's wrong!?" Grayson said as he stormed through the door.

"Remember the night of graduation?" I asked him. He looked shocked, "we didn't use a condom, I'm pregnant".

Grayson started to cry, "Babe" I said comforting him.

"We're gonna have a baby" he said as he laid his head on my shoulders releasing the tears.

"I know" I said as I hugged him, "I know"

————————————————-
Did this turn out okay? I was just reading a whole bunch of other smut books and I realized I should probably do a chapter in mine.

Comment ideas :) open to any suggestions. Love you guys❤️