"Lo siento. It's just since he's my uncle and all and has such an impact to the media, it's crazy that you'd think Paulo, someone I look up to and love very dearly would cheat on his girlfriend that's carrying his children. You don't want to believe it, you know?" she quickly told Nita, who nodded and stayed silent through the next 10 minutes until they would get called in, but didn't forget about the name, Julieta.

When Nita's name was finally called, she mentally thanked the Lord up above. She loved Dolo and she was finally, but it was too awkward between them. "Ciao, Nita. Is Paulo still in Russia for the World Cup?" she was asked when they entered the ultrasound room.

Dolores knew Nita didn't want to speak about him by the look that was placed on her face, which made Dolo speak for Nita. "Yeah, today Argentina is playing France, their first really tough game. That's why I came with her- oh by the way, I'm Dolores. Paulo Dybala is my uncle," she explained.

The doctor smiled. "Well, you and your family must be very proud of your uncle," which caused her to nod in agreement. "Okay, Nita. You know what to do, lie down. I'm sure you're used to how cold the gel is," Nita did what she was asked and Dolo looked up, waiting to see her cousins on the monitors.

"Here's your boy and girl," the doctor said which made Nita smile really hard and let out a happy sigh. She could see them in the ultrasound, she was ready. It was almost time for her to meet them, after 9 painful, long, surprising months. "Now you know your water can break at anytime? You need to be careful and prepare yourself, especially since this is your first birth and you're having twins. And you're also still young," she was informed.

"I know. I have my hospital bag ready, and I haven't been driving at all. After this, I think I'll start being very unproductive with my life. I just hope the father won't have to miss their birth," even though Nita wondered if Paulo would even be mad if he had to miss it while doing his passion-though he only went to the World Cup to be a bench warmer-which Nita thought it was particularly what he deserved.

"I hope you experience a safe delivery. I will see you a couple of months after the babies are born. I can't wait to see them and know what their names are," he smiled at them two who were up and ready to leave. "You two have a good day. And Nita, tell Paulo I give him my congratulations to getting called up," Nita smiled and nodded.

"Ready to see Giovanna? I think she said she missed having you coming for check ups," asked Dolores as they walked to the car Paulo gave them before he left. Nita didn't know why she trusted this 19 year old to drive on the highway since driving in Italy seemed much more different than driving back in Argentina. Though she had no choice, and didn't mind the company she was getting, it was just like her hangouts with Selina-who was very busy right now with her Law school-considering she was only a year younger which didn't bother anyone at all.

The 20 minute drive was filled with Spanish music that of course Dolo picked out, which Nita could kind of understand the meaning, considering how much time she spent and how much dedication she put in to learn Spanish for Paulo. Nita was looking into the girl Paulo cheated on Nita with. She typed her name into Paulo's Instagram followings and immediately followed her.

She had 13k followers, less than what Nita had right now. Her bio said she was from Argentina, and was a wedding ring specialist having a business in Madrid. She looked older than Paulo. Nita scrolled down to her posts and found many posts with the same man that she later found out was the women's husband. They recently posted a picture of them two being happy together-even with the Paulo cheating scandal?

Dolo asked her what she was doing. Nita replied with just checking her Instagram feed, but saw it was Julieta's Instagram page. Dolo looked away from her phone and straight to the busy road, and kept quiet-but left a weird atmosphere. It was when Dolo announced they arrived at her father's cousins house, that the tension disappeared.

The first thing Giovanna did when she saw the two familiar faces was hugging. She hugged Dolores very hard for a few seconds and went straight to Nita, but with less hugging pressure. "Nita! It is so good to see you again, you're so grown up! Are you healthy? I hope you're doing fine," Giovanna rambled while leading the two human to where the other family was. Nita smiled at the two others who she saw earlier today.

"I just want to say, Nita, I am truly sorry I was dumb enough for letting this happen. But I will not be sorry for creating a miracle. A pregnant virgin, and giving you two blessed children that I know will give you happiness for the rest of your life, no matter how they were created and no matter who the father is. Because you're the mother, the life source of them, and them having you is all that matters."

Nita smiled and started to tear up. She went in for a hug. When she released she said, "Thank you, Giovanna. Thank you really. I don't know what I would do without you or your family. You've truly all been amazing," she paused and looked around. "I love you all," she smiled.

"The Argentina game is soon, can we watch?" Lautaro asked and Giovanna turned the TV on. Dolores looked at the line up on the TV and sighed of devastation, knowing Paulo was once again on the bench and had not gotten a chance to prove himself and shine as a youngster.

"He will get to play soon. He'll make us all proud," Dolo told her twin brother who looked like he wanted to smack Argentina's coach, Sampaoli, right in the face. And the truth was,
that was how many Argentina fans felt with him. There was no denying how bad of a coach he was, for not putting on his star players, like Paulo, and Sergio Agüero.

It was the beginning of halftime when Nita started to noticing she was feeling some pain in her stomach, but not too much to make her want to inform Giovanna, since she was a doctor. It was a pain she had rarely gotten during her pregnancy, mostly last month when she was stressed out more than she had ever been. Nita got up to get a glass of water and Dolo went to follow her.

"Nita, are you okay?" she asked the mother of her future cousins. Nita replied with how she was fine and everything was perfect, and that she just needed some water. Dolores nodded her head.

"Well, I don't think you should be too hard on Paulo anymore. He's young and he doesn't know what he's doing. He just has fame and doesn't know how to use it. And Paulo is very sorry-though you already know, considering how many times he's apologized," Dolo told her. Dolo loved her uncle and especially loved seeing him happy besides being with his family and when playing Football, and that was when he was with Nita.

"Where is this coming from, hermana? I know he's young and clueless about this fame but that doesn't change the fact that he cheated on his girlfriend that's pregnant with his two children who would give up her whole life just to be with him."

Dolores shook her head like there was a misunderstanding. "Nita, I know. But no!" she paused and Nita gave her a look of confusion. "I'm saying this because I'm tired of Paulo being miserable for nothing. Paulo, he di-" Dolores was cut off by a yelp that was definitely caused by a sharp alarm of pain.

"Someone take me to the hospital! And call Paulo, right now! My water just broke!" she screamed.

"Oh, Dios," called out Dolores.

-

lmao sorry for this

the next final chapters will be interesting i promise!

and hopefully i finish this book before august lmao

i hoped you guys enjoyed <3

comment, vote, share