Chapter 11 For The First Time

Warning: This chapter contains mature sexual content if you do not wish to read or are uncomfortable with that please skip this chapter. Don't say I didn't warn you 😉.

"Let's get out of here yeah" not able to speak I simply nod my head. We found Luke to tell him we were leaving and caught a cab to Harry's apartment in case Luke brought Michael home. Harry practically ran up the stairs pulling me behind him.

"Eager are we ?" I said with a devilish smirk he looked at me with a burning passion in his emerald eyes. As soon as we got inside he smashed our lips together. The kiss was hungry and needed I was pushed against the door while Harry was looming over me. I smiled into the kiss wrapping my hands around his neck pulling at his chocolate brown curls. 'Jump' Harry said in between kisses I did as told wrapping my legs around his beautifully toned torso. He started to walk towards the bed and I started to panic because I have never done this before. I was getting nervous but didn't want it to show. I failed and he instantly noticed."It's okay baby we're gonna take it slow" the way he can instantly read me is amazing I felt my body relax under his touch. He lied me down on the cold mattress. He connected our lips once again and tugged at the hem of my shirt. I let him discard it and repeated the process with his shirt. I pulled away gently and admired his body "damn it's like your photoshopped" I said admiring his butterfly tattoo. He left a trail of kisses on my jawline I let out a soft moan at the pleasure of his plum lips on my skin. He was hovering over me purposely pushing his lower area against me. "Feel what you do to me ?" he says in my ear brushing his lips on my cheek sending a shiver through my body. I couldn't respond I was in to much pleasure. He teasingly removed my pants never leaving my lips I did the same for him. Both of us now only in our undergarments. His hands caressed ever inch of my body leaving a trail of wet. Kisses down my stomach stopping at the elastic of my underwear. He took both his index fingers and pulled my underwear of with ease. He says lowly "are you sure?" he asked before going any further I love this boy. I wanted nothing but to give my all to him "yes Harry I want to " I said almost out of breath he went to the drawer beside him and pulled out a little packet just as he was about to put it on I stopped him. "Can I do it?" I asked very embarrassed "sure just hold it and slid it on" he said handing me the foil packet. I did as told he got on top of me again. He looked at me for permission and I gladly gave it to him. He wasted no time and thrusters forward into me I winced from the pain ,but it shortly went away. The pain turned into a lustful sensation. He speed up the pace and I grabbed the sheets yelling Harry's name. I reached my climax and Harry did to and fell next to me on the bed giving me one last passionate kiss. We were both out of breath as Harry pulled me in his arms. "I love you Harry" is all I could say before drifting asleep. "I love you" I heard him say as he kissed my forehead and we both drifted asleep.