TRUTH OR DARE #2 PART 1

I told my friend about what I was writing, so she gave me an idea of a 2 dares they should do (this is also why I'm writing another chapter so early.)

*I throw a rock with a note on it*

Evan: you could just reveal yourself and tell us what the dare is y'know?

*I throw another note on a rock saying that I don't wanna be like those other fan girls who use their OC's and self-shippers -_-*

Evan: alright then..

Brian picks up the rock and reads the dare;
I dare you all to have a fashion show 😈

Everyone: *gulps*

•Time skips to stage•

Craig: since when did we get a sta-

*spotlight suddenly shines on a huge flat TV screen on a judges table in front of the runway*

Tyler: da fu-

*TV puts on a message saying that I'm controlling the TV so they know my score then switches to a score meter*

Scotty: alright then...when do we start..?

TV: you will all go backstage and get dressed in the category of which I chose. Here is the list of people going up stage in order:
Evan
Delirious
Scotty
Marcel
Brian
Brock
Lucas
John
Nogla
Lui
Craig
Tyler

Smii7y: you can just call me Smii7y..

*Backstage door opens and sends a signal to them that they should get started*

*Another TV is in the backstage hallway and a message appears:
The category is: dresses.*

Everyone: WHAAT?!

*TV counts down until the door at the end of the hall opens up and reveals a room the size of a cafeteria full of clothes, especially dresses*

Tyler: I am not looking forward to this..

Evan at least you're not the first to go up there!

*Door opens and everybody scatters*

•Evan's POV•

Sometimes I really, REALLY regret my life decisions. That is now. I am frantically looking for a dress that will fit me, for a dumb FASHION SHOW!
I look for any red or yellow and black dresses to fit my logo and gaming character. That's when I found what I was looking for; a perfectly fitting dress with yellow all over and a black strap around the waist. Like I said, it perfectly fit! Wait..why am I getting excited over a dress that I'm gonna wear for a fashion show?!

Time skips to actual fashion show•

*Evan walks down the runway looking completely embarrassed like he was going down a dumb runway in a fashion show...wait..*

TV: 9/10

(I'm just gonna stop being boring, so let's just skip to the scores)

Del: 7/10

Scotty: 4/10 (for being a chicken by not going upstage for 20 minutes)

Marcel: 8/10

Brian: 6/10

Brock: 10/10 (for actually striking a pose)

Lucas & Kryoz: 9/10 (they went up together since John was being a chicken)

Nogla: 6/10

Lui: 8/10

Craig: 9/10

Tyler: 7/10

Smii7y: hey, I said to call me Smii7y!

TV: I don't give two shits.

*John "accidentally" tips the TV so it was facing down to defend his bae*

Smii7y: WTF DID YOU JUST SA-

TV: I'm not a laptop, just because the TV is facing down doesn't mean I still can't hear you guys. I'm just messages.

Smii7y: DID YOU JUST SAY WHAT I THINK YOU JUST SAID?!!!!

*throws a rock at Smii7y's head so he can shut up*

John: We are not together!!!

*I attempt to throw a rock at John's head but it hits Smii7y's stomach*

Smii7y: Ow..hey!!

•Time skips back to the fourth wall•

Brock: wait..how did we get here again?

Lui: um I'm more concerned about that spooky house over there..

*Lui points to an old abandoned house you would see in Halloween movies or something*

Nogla: de faq

To be continued...😈