Chapter 1: ezra leaves rhs

Ezra POV:
"Thank you guys so much for being such a great class, I will miss every single one of you." I say to my class, I make eye contact with Aria when I say that last part. She looks so hurt. I don't understand why, we can finally be together legally. *Bell rings* "Well, I'll see you guys! Have a great rest of your school career! Be successful. Good bye you guys." I exclaim as kids leap out of their chairs and bolt out of the door. Aria is the first to leave. "I just don't understand" I say as I pack up all my stuff just as the last kid leaves.
~~~~~
Aria's POV:
I leave the classroom as soon as the bell rings. I just cannot physically do it. I love him. But I just can't do it. He's actually leaving me. I know our relationship will FINALLY be legal, but it'll be too hard to see him all the time. "What the hell Aria!!" I scream at myself. "What the actual hell are you doing go get him back!" I run down the halls and into his classroom.
Shit. He's already gone.
Wait.
I bolt out of the school and run across the parking lot there he is. "Ezra!" I yell.
"Please don't leave yet!" He looks so upset. I've hurt him.
"Aria, dont" he says sadly.
"Please, I'm sorry. I was being selfish." I start to cry. "Ezra please don't do this." Tears are streaming down my face.
Ezra lets out a chuckle, "Gotcha!" He yells. He swoops me off the ground and kisses me. And I kiss him back. I love him and he loves me. And now we can finally be together without having to worry about who is watching us.
—————————-
Hey guys! Thanks for reading, I'm new to Wattpad so please don't judge but I WILL be continuing the story! Thank you! -ezrialuver29