Chapter 2

The family consists of Blake the oldest son who is a junior and Blakely the oldest daughter who is also a junior. The mother is Jennifer and the dad is Landon. They're your cliche white , blue eyed blonde haired family.

With the exception of me the rose amongst the daises. I'm a eyesoar to their perfect family , so they never include me in none of their family activities. I'm not really a people person neither.

This morning Jennifer told me to come home early since I have a visit today with Ms.Shaw who is my case worker. She's a mean white lady who's close to the family. She sees the abuse but still give in good reports to the system about this horrid family. I don't hate her not matter how much I want to, I can't bring myself to.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

While sitting in humanities waiting for the Mrs.Casper to walk in. Principal McFalen walks in with a breathtaking male beside him. Principal McFalen clears his throat and that class goes silent. "Hello students this is Mr. Zapper he's your new humanities teacher, I want you to treat him with respect."

With that being said Mr.McFalen walked out. Leaving the classroom awkwardly silent. I mindlessly stare deeply at Mr.Zapper.He flashes a crooked smile,that made my heart flutter, he points to me quickly in a sharp move. I stare at him, until he decides to speak. "Uh' hello what is your name, if you don't mind me asking, you are kind of staring at me?" He nervously chuckles, which comes out as a cough.The words form, and like a waterfall rushes out of my mouth. "Ciriley, my names Ciriley."

"Well, my name is Brad, Ciriley. I have feeling we'll work together greatly."

He continues introducing himself, to the rest of the class. I feel the hair on my neck stand up, I know Blakely is glaring. I refuse to look, I refuse, I refuse. I look anyway, the look on her face says it all. She's going to beat me. By the time class ends, I learn three new things about our new hunk of a teacher.

• He has a daughter.

• He's currently single

• We can call Mr.Zapper by his first name.

(S/N re-editing everything, might change the story line.)

Bradley to the side