Chapter 7

Holy shizzle sticks, why the heck r u ppl still reading this garbage?!?! Anyways, author~chans lazy and has been sucked into a new addiction, *cough* the pic up top should help *cough* I came too close an got sucked in. Someone help. I've been non-stop (HAMILTON) listening to it 24/7. Btw I got back from my Magical Adventure to Three States, technically five but who cares. It was kinda a disaster but I will put that story in the next A/N.

----------------------------------------------------
Eggsy POV
----------------------------------------------------

I was looking for Y/N, to ask what she and Merlin talked about. I was just about turn a corner when I ran into something. Or should I say someone. They felt warm and soft. Oh, shit. I quickly pulled my head up to see Y/N's face red like a tomato. "Uh- Um- I- Sorry!" I stuttered nervously after realizing how close our faces are, that I was on top of her, and that my face was in her, um, chest. Yeah, chest.

She shyly with a cute giggle replied, "It's okay, it was actually my fault. Was too busy staring at the beautiful floor." Damn, why is she so cute all the time. I thought. "I'm sorry, but did you just call me cute?" She asked. Fuck, shit. She heard me.

"Um- no, wait! Yes I did but  didn't mean to say it out loud. N-not that your not cute! Your adorable! It's just that-" I rambled on until I got cut off by her kissing my cheek.

"Thank you." She said as she skipped away. Leaving my stunned, while touch my cheek.
----------------------------------------------------
I. FINALLY. FINISHED. THIS. PUNY. CHAPTER. I feel like I should probably die for not updating at all. Because I'm a lazy and terrible person. I can barely even write very well. I'm sorry. You have been amazing readers while I have sitting on my lazy ass. I understand if you guys hate me.

Sincerely,
-Author~chan.