12

Warpaint; 88rising, NIKI

••

2nd Pov
Waking up next to Richie, his curls in his face as his soft snores roamed around the room.

You were glad your mom wasn't awake, if she was she would be freaking out.
Sitting up Richie's grip got tighter around your waist and he let out a soft whine in his doze. "Richie, wake up, I'll be extra dead if my mom finds you in my bed without a shirt on" you whispered to him.

"I don't want to get up" he cried, causing you so yell 'aWw' in your head. "Please I'll give you a kiss" you pleased causing him to slowly open his eyes and stare at you. "A kiss?" He questioned you. "Hey you need to wake up" you said kissing his cheek. Then his forehead. "There you get two kisses, now get up and put your shirt on you can keep my sweats." You retorted getting out of bed and grabbing his wrists pulling him up. "How was your sleep?" You said placing your head on his shoulder. "It was...fine, but with you it was better." He murmured smiling slightly.

Standing up you went over to your drawer pulling out a tied yellow printed shirt with the words 'Honey' on it and grabbed ripped light blue shorts.

Taking off your shirt and bottoms, Richie couldn't help but look at you. Turning around you caught him. "Yes?" raising an brow, Richie got up and walked over to you.
Wrapping his arms around your waist he placed his chin on your shoulder. "What is it?" You asked him slightly turning your head to get a glimpse of him. "I missed you, I really did, I wouldn't stop talking about you, and I wouldn't ever stop calling your house phone, even though I knew you wouldn't pick up, I was just hoping that you did one day.." he whispered in a sad tone.

You didn't know what it was, but you got strucked, noticing that you loved Richie. "Richie, I missed you too....I just wanted to forget about you guys, since I thought you would forget me.." you whispered as you stared at him. (God damn this got emotional😭) "y/n I would never forget you, yea I'm a ladies man" he said causing you to chuckle a bit. "-but I didn't forget you one bit" he smiled kissing your forehead. "Get dressed. And - oh you have a nice butt" he grinned walking into the bathroom causing you to blush and scurry into your clothes.

••

KagsushevskoKe dvshJ DNZUAJsbbd!!!!!!
sup✌️........😂😂