7

Last time on The Favoured Cullen:

Carlisle shook his head with sorrow filled eyes. "I have no idea what's going on." He said softly as he gently put a hand to Rosie's forehead. His face suddenly lit up in alarm. "She's burning up! Hurry, we need to get her to the living room!" Carlisle exclaimed as we all rushed into the living room. Esme gently set Rose, who was deathly pale still and sweating, down onto the sofa. Rosalie came in and just so happened to have a wet cloth in her hands. She saw Rose and rushed over, gently placing the rag on her head. Carlisle did some tests and said that all we could do was wait for Rose to get better. I just hope it's not serious.

Now on The Favoured Cullen:

Bella

My poor baby was ill, and all we could do was WAIT!? THAT'S OUTRAGEOUS! She could die! I looked at my beautiful little girl to see her eyes half open. She was still deathly pale, which broke my heart. "Bella, you need to leave the room." Edward spoke up. I looked at him with shock, hurt and above all, rage.

"What? Why?!" I demanded fiercely. He sighed and just pointed to the door. I looked at him with anger filled eyes before storming out the room. How dare he! Now I see what Jacob ment!

Eddie

"Bella, you need to leave the room." I spoke up. She looked at me with shock, hurt and above all, rage.

"What? Why?!" She demanded fiercely. I sighed and just pointed to the door. She looked at me again with anger filled eyes before storming out the room. I didn't feel any guilt with doing this. It was, after all, my daughter who came first.

"Edward, how can you of married someone like her?" Rosalie asked. I shrugged before kneeling next to my lovely little baby girl who looked about ten. "Well, we need to get rid of her. When she hunts, and she'll have to but on her own, we'll discuss this again. In the meantime, let's just make sure Roseabella gets better!" We all nodded.

It was silent for about half an hour until Carlisle spoke up. "Edward, when Isabella goes for a hunt and if she asks you to join her, say no. You know her the best, we'll need you for this task." I nodded just as Bella came in. She looked at us with slightly narrowed eyes.

"What's going on? I was just at Jacob's." She asked us. We all ignored her and started to talk about when our next bit family hunt will be. "It should be now! That way, we can get out of the house!"

"You don't get it, do you? WE" Rose said, gesturing to me, Carlisle, Emmett, Esme and herself "are going on a family hunt. YOU" she continued, gesturing to Isabella, "are going to wolves whilst we hunt! Maybe they can get rid of you!"

"I'll go and alert Seth that we're leaving to hunt and that he is in charge of looking after Rosie." I said before leaving the house. Oh, this is gonna be SO much fun!

A/N:

OMG, you guys! The Cullen's are ganging up on Bella! Anyway, leave your predictions of what might happen in the comment section!

~Love you guys like family~!

~Millie_hope_cullen