Mornings

Pairing: Aedion Ashryver x reader
Warning: just one curse word(I think), smut......?
Note: this is before Aedion met Lysandra.
Requested by: no one

                                               The sunlight shone through the window curtains waking a young female from her sleep. She turned around to see a broad figure sleeping on his side beside her, she gently caressed his scarred back making him groan when she gently touched a tense point. She put some more pressure into it making him groan again.

                                                 She pushed him down so that he's laying on his stomach. "What the rutting hell are you doing?" Aedion grumbled. "I'm going to make you relax, Aedion," Y/n replied, she started pressing some more pressure making Aedion moan. "If people hear this they're going to think we're having sex," Aedion groaned. "You already devoured me last night," Y/n points out, Aedion grinned. "And I'm willing to do it again now."

                                                 Y/n rolled her eyes, she continued massaging Aedion's shoulders and back until his muscles started relaxing under her touch. Y/n grinned when his muscles finally relaxed, Y/n leaned down to kiss his bare shoulder and yelped when Aedion pinned her down, kissing her hard.

                                                 Her fingers tugged on Aedion's hair gently, making him groan. Y/n dug her fingernails into Aedion's back making him groan again. Aedion bit her lower lip then moved down to her neck. Y/n arched her back, then someone just had to knock on the door.

                                                  "What?" Aedion snarled at the knocker then hurried footsteps were heard. "You didn't have to scare him," Y/n said, wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling him down. Aedion smirked, he placed his forearms on either side of Y/n's head and leans down to capture her lips again. "For you, anything. I would walk through the fiery remains of hell for you," Aedion murmured, kissing her again. "Och, when did you learn how to use such pretty words?" Y/n giggled, kissing him again.

                                                    Aedion hoisted her bare leg over his hip causing her to groan instead. "Say the word, sweetheart, and I'm yours," Aedion said, nipping her lower lip. "Aedion," Y/n whimpered, Aedion bit her earlobe and tugged on it. "Please. Please. Oh, gods. Please." Aedion grinned and whispered, "As you wish."

I felt very awkward while writing this and I was a blushing mess. Oh, jeez. This is why I don't write smut.