Drink it up

3rd person POV: 

King and Eliza walked back together, they opened the door and everyone's head turned towards them.

"Hey King, why is Eliza wearing your shirt?" Meliodas asked clueless.

"It's no big deal, she just didn't feel comfortable in the clothes you provided her with." King said, his cheeks still dusty.

"Hey king, what's with Helbram's soul being linked to this helmet?" Eliza asked.

Your POV:

"Hey (y/n)! Long time, no see!!" Helbram said cheerfully.

"Nice to see you too, Helbram!" I smiled.

"What's with the whole becoming a reincarnate thing anyways? Doesn't that make you kinda a bad ass?" Helbram said, grinning.

I smiled and tucked a lock of hair behind my ear, "Uh, yeah funny story man."

"Also, you've really grown, I mean look at you! Your form has really filled out." Helbram said, eyeing you up and down.

"Shut up you perv!" I yelled, clenching my fists and blushing.

"Awe, take it as a compliment from your childhood crush sweetie." Helbram said cockily.

I ripped the helmet off of my head. A blush bright on my face.

"What's with that look on your face King?" Meliodas asked.

I turned and saw King, his face green with envy.

"Hmph!" Diane vocalized her opinion.

"Oh! I see, it seems like King's a little jealous." Ban teased, poking King's cheeks.

"AM NOT!" King shouted, swatting at Ban.

"YOU'RE SUCH A JERK KING!" Diane yelled, flipping a table before storming outside. King quickly followed after her.

3rd Person POV:

"Uh.. Why do girls always do this?" Escanor vocalized all of the guys thoughts.

"I think I understand!" Gowther said, much to everyone's surprise.

"How does the most clueless one of the group understand this more than everyone else?" Meliodas asked, finger to his chin.

"Think, Eliza was talking to someone her and King knew, King had that expression on his face, and Diane ran off. Diane's sin is envy. So King was jealous of who ever it was Eliza was talking to, Diane has...emotions for King I suppose, making her envious and angry to see him get jealous of something like that." Gowther said, making sense of the situation.

"Ohhhh!" Everyone said in unison, besides Eliza, who stood completely listless.

"I don't get it.." she mumbled and shrugged. "Anyways, I'm up for some Bernia Ale if you have any. That stuff is seriously good! I lived right next to Bernia for the longest time." Eliza smiled.

"Of course we have Bernia Ale!" Meliodas said, grabbing a bottle of it.

"Let's play a drinking game! Last one to pass out from drinking wins and the losers have to do whatever the winner says for 24 hours!" Eliza proposed.

"Sounds like fun, but I'm sure a little girl like you won't be able to hold out long, you look like you don't hold alcohol very well." Ban said cockily.

"You should never underestimate your opponent." She said, determined.

And so, they all drank and drank.

"Gowther's out cold." Eliza pointed out, still sounding sober.

"What- a- loser" Escanor said through hiccups before passing out.

"And there goes Escanor as well." Meliodas said, grinning.

They chugged another mug of ale. Ban's face flushed bright red. Meliodas with a slight flushed face, and Eliza still completely unfazed.

"I bet you're feeling-" Ban hiccuped," Real sleepy about now." He said to Eliza.

"Not really, In fact, just the opposite." She said simply. She then downed another mug with them.

"I'm gonna win this thing!" Ban yelled, and so they both began chugging mug after mug, out drinking Meliodas by a long shot. King and Diane walked in to see people passed out of the ground, Meliodas groping Eliza, and Ban and Eliza in a drinking war.

"What a mess." Diane said.

"How are they still at it?!" King shouted, "It's been an hour of them non-stop drinking!"

"What? I feel fine Kingy." Eliza said, approaching him with a blush stained on her cheeks. Meliodas still having a death grip on her chest. He was passed out. 

"I think you two should call it quits.." King said, scratching the back of his neck.

"Why, I already have won, Ban just passed out cold." Eliza yawned and then collapsed, grasping onto my shoulder.

"Always driving in trouble, huh Eliza." King said, placing his guardian chastiefol under Eliza and Meliodas.

"Where are we gonna sleep now?" Diane asked, pressing her fingers together.

"Well there are two rooms open now since everyone is passed out down here." King said.

"I think you mean one room." Merlin said from behind us, scaring us.

"Oh, Merlin. What room you taking?" Diane asked.

"Third floor. You two can take Meliodas's room." Merlin said, moving past us and up the stairs.

"Well, what are you waiting for?!" Diane said, grabbing King's hand and leading him to the captain's room. They both laid down and Diane curled up next to a blushing King.

And that closes the chapter of their lives where it was all fun and games. Now onto the next chapter of their lives: Struggle.