NUTELLA COVERED WAFFLES

Start from the beginning

                                          Maybe I could skip school and meet Castine at the dimension gates to the Blacks mannor? Hey, I didn't want to go to school anyway. Plus, Mr.Chase ,the pervy gym teacher would most likely be there. A disgusted shudder went through me. That old man was such a pedophile, and I don't even like gym anyways. Me and physical excersise weren't the best of freinds. I remember back in freshman year when we had to do situps, squats, leg raises, pull ups, climb ropes, etc. I was only able to climb the rope because thats the only part I would get to before I injured myself. The starting excersise was climbing a high rope and I would always either fall off and break something, try to save myself and burn my hands, or get so tied up and tangled into the rope that I would end up upside down hanging, and then fall. Either way, I always got sent to the nurses office and she wasn't very nurse-ey about things. She was rough and wasn't too nice either. Come to think about it, she wasn't even good help. She would usually just give me an icepack and wave me off. Yup, I'm definantly gonna skip school today.

                                                   I turned off the water and dried myself with a towel, wrapping it around me and walking out of the bathroom into my bedroom. Blake wasn't there which I was grateful for. He would probably either get lustful like a horndog or, get nervous and make some cheesy joke trying to make me not kick him out. They were both bad options that ended badly. I picked out a pair of dark purple skinnies and a black one shouldered 'evanescence' shirt to match my black combat boots. I put my hair into a ponytail, like I usually do, and I marched downstairs to my favorite room. The kitchen.

                                             The kitchen island was filled with pancakes, waffles, nutella covered waffles, sausages, fried eggs, fruit, bacon, and five different flavors of juice containers. Girly eyes, Alexander, my mom, and Jeanette were seated on stools already eating. Jeanette was sitting next to girly eyes while Alexander was eyeing her and girly eyes was glaring at Alexander. Blake was leaning on the counter, waiting for me to arrive so we could eat. Once he saw me he pulled out a stool so I could sit and he sat next to me. He handed me a plate filled with some of everything, oh, he knew me so well. I grinned as I shoveled forkfuls into my mouth while girly eyes and Alexander scrunched up their faces in disgust, Jeanette giggled while my mom just gave me a disapproving look, and Blake was already used to it.

                                    "So, Stella, we're going to the mannor today because I have some buisness there. Good?" Blake asked me trying to see if I was okay with the arrangements. My facelit up but then I had to pretend to be cool with it orelse he would suspect something.

                                  'Yeah, I'm good with it." I said clearing my throat, acting cool while Blake gave me a grin. My mom shook her head.

                                "She has to go to school." My mom stated. My expression darkened, as did Blake's.

                                " She doesn't have to do anything. If she wants to go to school than she can, if she doesn't, than she doesn't have to." Blake stated, his emmortal aura leaking authority. My mother opened her mouth as to say that I waanted to go to school as I opened mine.

                             "I'm good with not going, I hate school. I even wanted to drop out in freshman year but mom said no." I stated shrugging my shoulders. Jeanette's fork fell as Alexander smirked, girly eyes widened his eyes in the direction of Blake and my mother looked shocked. I didnt know what they were all staring at until Blake growled and his eyes turned a shade of blue. I gulped.

                               "Don't get so angry, it's just school." I stated as Blake shook his head.

                              "It's not that he's mad at. Someone's here." My mother stated in panick.

                                 "Who?" I asked in confusion.

                                 "The council." Blake stated in fury, his fists clenching and knuckles turning white.

Oh great, now I can't finish my nutella covered waffles. I'm guessing the visit to the Blacks mannor will have to wait. War came a little too early.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

             HEY GUYSSSSS! So that was thee end of that chapter. What do you thinks gonna happen? Comment and I can see your interesting theory's.

 READ

VOTE

COMMENT

HAVE A NICE DAY MY LITTLE STELLA KIDNAPPERSSSSS