ROMANCE NOVELS AND GUSTS OF WIND

STELLA'S POV

                             She stayed silent as we stared each other down. "Mom, im so serious, if im not human im gonna go Godzilla on everyone!" I said with a challenging look in my eye. She sighed when she noticed that I wasn't giving up on this. "Im not exactly sure what you and your sister are. You both show signs that your human but I can never be too sure." She said with a hint of sadness in her tone. She wanted me to be human, I could tell. I decided to change the subject because my mom started looking upset. "Where's Jeanette anyway?" I asked quickly. Jeanette was my sister incase you were wondering, she doesn't really show herself. She's too busy most of the time, either studying or, reading romance novels. It sickens me actually, romance novels sicken me.

                             She loves mushy things like that but, I hate how every romance novel is the same. The character always gets kidnapped or swept off her feet, falls in love, and either dies or has children. Its so ironic how im in the situation how I was kinda kidnapped. The only difference is that I went willingly. Im so idiotic. As if on cue Jeanette walked through the living room entrance, looking confused. "When did Stella get here?" She asked while analyzing me. I scoffed. "I'm feeling the love, sis." I said while putting my hand over my heart in a dramatic gesture. She giggled and hugged me. "Sorry, it's just, I thought you were sleeping over your friends house. I didn't know you were coming back today." She said with a guilty expression. I looked at her hands and saw one of those gushy romance novels that she reads, oh for the love of god. She laughed at my disgusted expression.

                            "You could borrow it if you want." She said while waving the book in my face teasingly. She knew that I hated them. I muttered an audible 'asshole' as I pushed the book away. I pushed the blanket off my legs and got up. "I'm gonna go get ready for school, don't call me down for dinner. Im not hungry." I said while smiling at my mom and sister. I had to get ready for school anyway. I couldn't wait to see what would happen, the excitement and fear was eating me up! I'm not excited to see the people there but, the events that would happen. I hate the whole population of that school but, with Blake, its gonna be fun. Cade would probably be there too, he could pull off being a senior.

                            The girls would be all over them in a non-attractive way. I shuddered in disgust as I pictured what Cade would tell them 'ladies,ladies, you can all share. You just need an appointment.' with his signature smirk. Blake would just either yell at them or shrug them off. They're pretty predictable. I opened my room door as a large gust of freezing cold air hit me. I looked and saw the window wide open. "God damn, who opened the fucking window?" I cursed as I made my way towards it.

                "You know, a pretty girl like you shouldn't be cursing. Its not very attractive." I froze and gulped.  What the actual fuck?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS! Sorry I haven't been updating, I'm sick as some of you have heard. Im sorry this update is short but ill make it up to you guys later. I super fudge filled cake promise.

Anyway, who do you think is in Stella's room? What a creep hahahahaahaha

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

Thanks guys, love y'all!!!