Chapter 7: Sleepless night

I lay in my bed, staring at my ceiling at 2 am. I sat up, tired and miserable. I got out of bed and opened my door, looking out from my room. I looked left then right, nothing but a few small tables with things on them. I walked out of my room slowly and closed the door.

I wandered around, trying to find that big window Subaru sits at. After awhile, I found it. I looked outside and it was so beautiful. I smiled a little. I got the feeling of someone watching me. I turned around and there was no one, or so I thought. I turned back around and looked back out, admiring the view. "It's pretty no?" I heard a voice ask, "Yeah, I haven't seen something like this in awhile" I replied. I sighed and turned around, Shu. He came up to me and hugged me. Reason why? No clue, but I hugged back. After all that has been happening, I need one. He kept bending his head closer and closer to my neck. I put my hands on his chest, pushing him away a little. "No..." I said quietly, I looked up at him and he had this look on his face. Next thing I knew I was pinned to the floor. He had one hand by my head and one on my exsposed thigh, lifting up my leg to his hips. His cold hand sent shivers down my back. He did the same to my other leg. My legs now around his waist. He had a devilish smirk on his face, getting closer and closer to my neck.......

Until we were interrupted by Laito. "Nice job Shu~ your learning well from me~" he said clapping his hands, Shu got up while I was still on the floor blushing. I got up and tried to leave the room but, Laito caught my wrist before I could go. "Now where are you off to Ghost8-chan~?" he asked me, to go find yui" I told him. I pulled my hand away and quickly got out of there.

I forgot it was raining until I passed another window and saw the lightning. I jumped when I heard the thunder. I was always scared of thunder and lightning ever since I was little. I ran to yui's room, opened the door and closed it. I got to yui's bed and jumped in next to her, curled up in a ball. "Yuki?" she asked, "....." I stayed quiet. She turned around and looked at me. Thunder and lightning struck again and it scared the hell out of me, making me tighten in my ball. "Oh, I forgot" she said, "your still scared of thunder and lightning........c'mere". She slowly put her arms around me as in she wanted to hug me. I'm not very affectionate toward her but I excepted the hug and hugged her back. I kinda miss this, I forgot how soft her skin was. I started to feel tired and weak on her arms. "Your getting tired, go back to your room yuki." she said, letting go of me. "Okay" I said getting up and walking to her door to leave. I left and headed back to my room. I got there and when I walked in, I saw shu  in my bed. I walked over to my bed as quietly as I physically could, but he some how still heard me and looked and me. "Lay down" he said, patting a stop on the bed next to him. I obeyed and laid down next to him. He got on top of me. I felt his hand going under my shirt and pulling it up to show my stomach. "What are you doing?" I asked looking up at him. "You'll figure it out in a minute.". He smiled and went down to my belly. "Shu I'm tired, get to the point so we can go to bed." I said with a weak voice. "Fine" he said, biting my belly, I contained my scream with my hand over my mouth. It felt a lot worse than on my neck. I started crying a few tears. "Your blood is fresh right now, I like it" he said with a smile, going in for more. He took my hands and put them next to my head, intertwining his hands in mine. He brought his face back up to me and going for my neck. It was still raining and the thunder hit again and so did the lightning, I jumped and gasped a little in fright. He stopped and sat up on top of me. "Afraid of lightning?" He said, slowly laying back down next to me, "Yeah, I've been like this since I was little." I said turning to face him. He kissed me, out of nowhere. The kiss was passionate and loving. He pulled away and put one of his hands on my cheek, caressing it with a smile on his face. He turned on his back and gestured me to get on him, "C'mon" he said patting on his chest. I was a little shocked cause he never does this, but I didn't disagree cause I've been wanting to do this for awhile. I crawled over and got on top of him, my legs going around his waist and my head and hands on his chest. He put both of his arms around me and we both fell asleep.

A/n: WHATS UP GUYS! Sorry for not updating in a long time, things came up with my siblings. But nevermind that, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, it took 3 days to write not including when I didn't start writing this. BU-BYE!