The Romantic Life of Christina Belluci

Ah, the rain. What a beautiful thing it is. A sight of so much brilliance and beauty. Beautiful. It was the night time and at the distance you could see many a figures running to hide their heads. People often forget the joy it brings. From a distance, running towards a shed of a lonely house were two people. A man and his girl. The girl was dressed extravagantly and the man was dressed as well as he could. Not too fancy but not too shabby either. They were laughing and holding hands. They opened the door of the shed and crept in.

"I love the rain. So beautiful." said the lady. Her name was Christina Belluci. She was a very beautiful lady and was enganged to the royal prince of the country. She was engaged to him by force and even though he was a man sought after, she found no interest in him. She had already fallen in love with Romaro Homario. She met him as much as she could whenever she got the chance. The prince, called Julio Gominigo, never knew of this man and never let Christina out of his sight. He was deeply in love with her. She portrayed the same image towards him, and tried to meet Romaro as much she could. With Julio out of the city, her meetings with him increased greatly.

"The rain is nothing compared to you, my love" said Romaro turning to her.

"Oh, Romaro, I fear this will be our last meeting. Julio shall return tomorrow by dawn. He will be ever so anxious to meet me and will now never leave me to the confines of this city" said Christina with a clear distress in her voice.

Romaro walked up closer to her and kissed her on the lips. He held her shoulders and said, "I feel, there's more to this tale than just spoken. I felt a great deal of distance from you".

"As Romaro left for England a month ago, he did tell me he was going to miss me and that how he would make up for it when he returned. Tomorrow is the day our commitement to each other will be solid, tomorrow is the day when our bodies will touch, showing how much we love each other and.. and..." Christina starts weeping softly.

"Why didn't you tell me this earlier? Why keep it to yourself the whole time?" said Romaro trying to console her.

As Christina wipes of her tears and stops, she says "I didn't want to ruin our time ogether thinking about what we can do. I wanted to spend as much time with you."

"Do not cry Christina" says Romaro. He moves in and kisses her again. This time, the kiss is longer and more deep. "We'll figure something out. Do not worry"'

"What can we possibly do? By tomorrow, I will be carrying Julio's baby and with his arrival, god knows how many more. I'm telling you, he loves me too much. Hes been wanting to get close to me. If I don't he will surely be suspicious" said Christina.

"Then... then... uh, I don't know what to... uh!" said Romaro looking around and with an expression of helplessness in his eyes.

"What, what do you have in mind? Please tell me." said Christina.

At that moment Romaro took Christina's hand and pulled her closer to him and kissed her again. It was a long and elaborate kiss. They didn't seem to stop and as seconds progressed, they didn't seem to stop. Romaro then put his hand on Christina's back and began to untie the ribbon. He slowly undressed her. It took him a long time, but he did it. Even though Christina made a few resistances, he kept on undressing her.

The couple then fell down into a pile of hay and rolled around in it. "Oh, Romaro. What are you doing? You can't possibly...ooohhhhh mmmmmm" she was interrupted as Romaro moved his busy hands across Christina's chest. Christina had a beautiful shape in the eyes of every man. He chest was big and so was her butt. They were, in mordern terms, very sexy.

"Look, Julio will do the same to you tomorrow yes? But when you give birth, this child will be mine and not his. He will think it's his and no problems made. The rest... we'll discuss later. For now, my love, enjoy this moment." said Romaro, and as he stopped saying, his hands started touching Christina everywhere personal.

It was a magical moment and as they made love in the shed, they couldn't stop. They never felt like it. They loved it too much.