I can totally beat him.

3.

2.

1.

Deathmatch!

"Get ready to be killed Y/n!" Finn said, he then started to rage game. Damn, he really wants to win.

Eh, I don't wanna loose soooo...

----

"I WIN! YOU LOSER!" I teased Finn, I stood up and started to dance, okay I have to admit that my dancing skills isn't great.

I was dancing for a minute and just kept on saying 'I WIN' for a 100th time, I looked at Finn and he looked confused and shook.

"What?" I stopped dancing and looked at him seriously.

Finn looked at my face and gulped.

"Uhmmm, Y/n" Finn softly and nervously said with his confused eyebrows and it made me nervous.

"What?"

"Are you on your period?" Finn asked me still with his confusef eyebrows.

Wait what.

"What? Why?" I nervously asked Finn, okay but why did he ask me thay question when the live stream is still going.

Finn gulped again and pointed behind me on my white shorts. I looked behind me and ---

Fuck.

I'M ON MY PERIOD.

"OH JESUS!" Was all I can shout, I immediately went to the bathroom.

Goddamn that's alot of period blood, ugh just why?! Why does girls have periods!

"Y/n are you okay? I just ended the live stream" Finn said as he knocked on the door.

"Yeah I'm fi--" Nope I'm not fine, why? Because I don't see any napkins in this bathroom.

Okay.

Time to panic.

I screamed so loud, this is the most irritating day ever AND.... I have no girl friends here to help me, instead I have a boy here and boys doesn't know how to help girls with her periods! GOSH THE WORLD HATES ME.

"Y/n! Damn your scream sca---"

"FINN WHY IS THERE NO NAPKINS" I loudly asked Finn.

"Y/n, do you actually think there is napkins in me and Nick's apartment? Me and Nick both live in this apartment and were both boys" Finn explained calmly.

"OKAY BUT WHERE IS YOUR MOM" I loudly asked him again.

"She lives with my dad in their house" Finn explained calmly

That's where I started to panic even more.

"Ugh! Well, Finn can I have a favor?!" I loudly asked Finn.

"Yeah what is it?"

Ugh.

This is gonna be awkward asf.

"Can you please buy me napkins?" I asked Finn, there was an awkward silence. I was so embarrassed that my arm hair started to stand up.

Awkwardddd silence gosh.

"Su-sure why not but ----" Finn started to stutter.

"Please Finn? For me?!" I begged Finn, I just really need some napkins god.

"Okay okay, I'll do it for you even though people might see me buying napkins and
there is gonna be drama again!" Finn said as I heared his voice started to fade away and heared his footsteps.

"Wait Finn!" I shouted.

I then heared someone footsteps running getting louder and closer.

"Yeah yeah?" Finn loudly answered.

"Can you hand me my phone?" There was again, an awkward silence. I can imagine him gulping right now.

"Okay okay" Finn said and started to walk, I heared a door open then closed.
Then footsteps started to get closer again.

I unlocked the bathroom door ---

"Don't you dare look or I will chop your head off!" I shouted as Finn slowly opened the bathroom door.

"Yeah yeah I know!" Finn then slowly came in with his left hand out with my phone on his hand, I saw that he was covering his eyes and turned away from me.

I then quickly took my phone from him, Finn then immediately ran away and slammed the bathroom door shut.

"Thanks Finn!" I loudly thanked Finn as I turned on my phone.

"No problem! I'll go buy napkins now!" Finn shouted and I then heared a door opened and shut.

Awkward.

So I'm gonna stay here in the bathroom alone with my phone, eh me everyday.

----

HEHEHEHEHHEHEEHEH SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS BORING HEHEHEH LOVE YALL 💞