In that split second before her touch every nerve in my body and brain is electrified. It's the anticipation of being together in a way that's more than words, in a way that's so completely tangible.

She is my drug. One touch and her intoxication is instant. Whatever she wants to do is what we'll do and there isn't a thing I can do to stop her - not that I'd want to.

As I step back from her, I can see that the closeness has made her pupils dilated.

Without a second thought my gaze falls upon her lips, oh how soft they look.

She bites her lip, instantly turning me on. Fuck, I would love to taste them right fucking now.

I move quickly, holding the sides of her hips, and forcefully press my lips on hers. After some hesitation, she eventually gives me a kiss in return. I taste her luscious lips, engulfing them into mine, and I press down my nails on her thigh, making her moan a little bit. I seize the opportunity to stick my tongue inside her mouth.

I put my wet tongue into her mouth and she kisses me with pleasure.

I want to do this more comfortably, I carry her and place her on my lap, her legs falling on both sides and her wetness placed right on top of my visible boner.

She begins to grind while continuing to kiss my mouth, her wetness slowly stroking my covered shaft. She moves quicker, making it harder for me to suppress my inner beast as I take a deep breath. I bite her lip really hard, she bleeds from this, and I suck on to the blood, tasting her.

Her moans fill the air, sounding like melody to my ears.

Every inch of my body dissolved into hers. Her soft flesh caressed my body as my fingers gripped her hair and scratched her scalp. Her hands snuck beneath my shirt and wrapped around my waist, pinching my hips. My heart is on the verge of exploding and my veins are throbbing from this brand-new experience.

I never wanted this to stop a new sense of craving overtook my sanity.

I continue this breath taking session, before lying her down on the bench, whilst I hover on top of her, removing my shirt off. The fabric is thrown to the ground before I begin making out with her again.

I feel like I could never have enough of her. She tastes so sweet. I place open mouthed kisses on her bare neck, as my fingers tug on her tee to get rid of it. I pause to admire her after she removes her top.

Her body was literal perfection, she was quite petite but her cute little tummy folds made me want to squish them. Bread rolls.

"How can you be so cute and sexy at the same time?" I ask as I draw her face closer.

She shyly looks away, as if she wasn't just devouring me. I grin at her before beginning to lick the smooth flesh on her neck; her collarbones were definitely seductive.

I nip at the flesh, making a hole just big enough for my fangs to fit through. I had to be sneaky with this, so I managed to change the color of my eyes without her seeing.

Perhaps he's only giving me a hickey, she would think. She was unaware as I gently began to drain blood from her body.

I gulp down the warm liquid, filling me up real good, and lick her skin clean as she starts to whimper, maybe I bit her too hard, I wasn't paying attention, she just tastes really good I couldn't help myself.

With one touch, I heal the tiny hole I created on her skin, only leaving behind the hickey mark, it looked good on her skin. She glances at me after I wipe my lips as she is still out of breath from earlier.

She says to me, sounding a little concerned, "Taehyung- I don't believe we should do this, we keep going ahead.....it feels wrong."

I gently place a kiss on her lips, "But your body tells me otherwise."

*
*
*
*
*

A/n - You know shit's about to go downtown next chapter ;)