Prologue

A/N: Hi everyone! I haven't got a chance to make a Draymond Green and Kevin Durant story yet because I was hella busy with the other projects. Anyways, in case anyone is wondering if I am going to discontinue this book. My answer is heck nah because I want to make this a big story so yeah. If you can't get enough of the Draymond Green and Kevin Durant story? This book is right for you.

June 2016
Oakland California,
9:00pm,

"Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! I blew this freaking game out!" Draymond ended up having the outburst on his life scaring the hell out of Stephen Curry and his girlfriend Klay Thompson. "Hey relax man! It's not the end of the world," "Yes it is dumbass! You don't even know what I had to deal with since we lost against the Cleveland Cavaliers," Draymond shouted. "If only we could have a better defense than last year," "It's okay Draymond, I mean we have to give them another chance," Stephen said laughing. "To be honest, we blew it too!" "Easy for you to say," He shrugs. "I mean I always wonder why we fail so miserably,"

"Everyone is not good at those kinds of stuff sometimes, you just have to get used to it okay? Besides, you'll wait until we find a player that can help us win the championship," Stephen smiled. "I mean look what me and Klay did, we were together for 5 years and besides, we wanted you to be happy. Well little did you know, you could plan to have a relationship," "Oh yeah? We'll see what happens next,"

Draymond Green's POV:

I know for a fact that I have been acting like an ass at times knowing that we lost. Although, I think I may have had an idea of why our team fell apart and yes! We were short on defense and shooting guard. Apparently, it was a shooting slump that made us lose our best chance against the Cleveland Cavaliers. Anyways, I wanted to apologize to Klay and Stephen for my actions and I will do my best to make it better.

{ heading back to jail }

Draymond Green's POV:

I had to serve my time in prison when I noticed Stephen and his girlfriend Klay were there to come visit me. However, Klay became very angry with me when I told him why I acted this way. I had to admit that I took a hit on LeBron's balls. I know it's TMI but man! I got so mad that I blew my head off in explosive fashion.

"So what's up?" Draymond smirks at Klay. "Yeah I heard you did what you do to LeBron and I am appalled by your behavior," "Yeah I get it!" He sighed. "Look, If you think I am an ass, you can go away now," "Dray, I'm not going anywhere. I just wanted to ask why you had to do this," "Oh stop being so stupid Klay, you're not my mother anyway," "Oh yeah? Well I'm going to be a mom anyway," Klay fought back. "Maybe it's time that you learn your lesson about how you shouldn't have to start a fight with someone like that," He left alongside Stephen who came to pay a visit to their teammate.

He felt the sense of guilt knowing that he should've done something different from what he did. Although, he wanted to turn his life around, so that he could be released from prison for his good behavior. At least, he owe LeBron an apology and he forgave him. They managed to fix the rift and became friends.

Until Draymond met a guy who would soon be his boyfriend. Well, he wonders what guy he really wants to meet, but he will find out soon.