13: Kiss him| M A S O N

Start from the beginning

"Okay, just be quiet," Morgan murmured as she pulled the covers on her.

"You can't go back to sleep," I stated and pulled the covers off her mockingly, again, trying to shift my eyes from her legs.

"What the fuck," she growled and sat up when I had pried the covers away from her, "is your motherfucking problem?"

Fuck, she was really not a morning person.

"What are you really doing here, shit for brains?" She hissed gorgily.

"I needed to get out of the house," I shrugged, sitting down next to her, I made sure to wipe any traces of humor off my face.

She made a face before crossing her arms, apparently annoyed by what I had said. "I don't know why you're still taking their crap, your real parents showed up."

I rolled my eyes.

"You're a rich girl who grew up with two loving parents and everything she wanted, you wouldn't get it."

Morgan froze before clenching her fist. "It's not fucking rocket science, Mason, you'd be way better with your actual parents."

I tried to keep my cool, but this girl really knew how to push my damn buttons.

"Fuck off, Morgan," I said. I didn't need her to understand why I didn't want to go with my real parents.

I grew up alone because they had stopped looking. Morgan had and always would have everything. I didn't need her telling me shit out of all people.

She poked my chest with her small finger and narrowed her eyes. "Don't tell me to fuck off, you're in my house."

"Well I wouldn't be in your house if you had just left me the fuck alone!" I snarled and pushed her arm off my chest.

"You're the one who came into my room drunk and vulnerable!" She scoffed, her eyes widened in anger and she shoved me again.

"You could've sent me out. I didn't force you to help me!"

"You were bleeding," she emphasized, "maybe if you hadn't been such a shit for brains, we would have never been in this mess!"

She reached to push me one more time but I caught her arm just in time. I shoved her back and she fell onto the bed with a small "oof".

"Fucking, dumbass!" She growled and kicked me lightly.

I narrowed my eyes and climbed onto her, pinning both of her hands beside her head. "Again, I didn't force you to help me."

"So you remember!" She exclaimed as she trashed under me.

Of course I had.

Morgan growled in frustration at my silence and I don't know if it had been something in the air, or how pissed we were, or to be honest- the fact that she wasn't wearing any pants- but I couldn't help but notice our proximity.

I gulped as my eyes trailed down her body, noticing how her shirt had rode up onto her belly button, exposing her thighs fully.

I closed my eyes and blew out a shaky breath.

Not her, Mason, not- oh, fuck it.

Our lips met and she froze before returning the kiss just as angry.

I bit her lip- no doubt it would leave a mark- and she pulled my hair roughly in return. 

I felt my pants tighten even more and I groaned as I pulled her even closer to me.

I needed her.

My fingers trailed under the shirt and I heard her gasp once I grazed the bottom of her breast.

"Why the fuck aren't you earing a bra?" I groaned painfully past her lips but she didn't answer.

Her thighs wrapped around me and she threw her head back, letting out a soft moan.

I fucking lost it.

"Morgan," I warned, silenty cringing at how my voice had cracked, "we need to stop."

If we didn't stop now, we'd be doing a lot more than just kissing.

She pushed me backwards and I caught a small glimpse of her. Eventhough it was dark, I could tell she was flushed, and her lip was bleeding a bit.

Her eyes suddenly flashed with realization and she stood up quickly, fanning herself.

"I— I— that—" she stammered. Morgan's cheeks were bright red and she had yet to pull her shirt down, giving me a full view of her superhero underwear, "I'm so sorry!"

"You're not wearing any pants," I coughed, trying to think of literally anything to get rid of my situation downstairs.

Morgan shrieked and pulled she shirt down roughly, which only managed to reveal her cleavage.

Fuck, this was a mess. 

"This was a mistake," I said to her and she nodded furiously in agreement.

Although it sounded like I was trying to convince myself rather than her.

"Yeah," she stated as she inched away from me, "we were both angry. It was a rash decision and we didn't twice about it."

"Should we add that to the list of things we should never talk about?"

"Definitely."

After a small silence I sighed and shook my head. "I should get going, I have work soon," I lied and pushed my way out of the restroom.

"Yeah, you have fun with that!" Morgan exclaimed awkwardly.

What the fuck had just happened?

Author's Note:

AHHH

Leave me a fucking comment because I am very, very lonely.