I LOVE U DAD

As I was getting ready for the AWARD function jasmine with her best friend Bryan came and hugged me.

And said that"where are u goin momma?" as Bryan was standing next to her with a smiling face.

I looked down to her cute little face and said"your momma is going to get an award because of Bryan.

she confusedly looked at Bryan and then at me and said"momma I also wanna be like u when I grow up I also wanna be like you I will also make the best friend like Bryan for you too so there will always be a company for you when I grow up and I have to go away because of work like you".

I was so shocked at the little girl's speech and looked to Bryan and then to jasmine and said"thank you so much baby I love you so much, but now I have to go okay" 

"Bye, darling!" I said to her and called Bryan by side and said "thank you so much, Bryan, you have helped me a lot with her" few days ago she was so stubborn, sad and not talking to me or my husband and now she talking so gracefully and lovingly tank u so much".

Ryan was looking down and said that"all of this happened because of your husbands work 

you and he are my masters he created me"and after that conversation I went and sat in my car 

as I checked the time and date I could not forget it was the most important day of my life  15/5/2045 today all the people of the world could help themselves because of my creation.and today I am going to get reward for it.

 my husband is the second person in the world who made a friendly robot and he is Bryan

and i am the first to introduce the"CYBORG TECHNOLOGY" it helped a lot of people.and i am happy because of it.

as I reached the place where the function was held y nervousness was getting high and my hands became sweaty.

after sometime whenI was called on the stage I was a little nervous but I handled it.

I got the award for the best invention in Al of the year.

my speech was"thank u so much for the award, to all the people who supported me helped me un my work, I would like to dedicate this award to my father because he was the one who inspired me everytime u lost hope and felt tired , I remember when an accident he lost his legs and I was also away I could not reach him he was alone he had to do all work  by himself when I would call him he would never tell me what happened and how much he was struggling  when on his birthday I gave him a surprise of  coming back to my home country I was shocked on what I saw he had lost his legs but he never told me shortly after that he died and on that day I decided I am  going to invent something that if a person loses any of his limbs like hands or legs he or she could get it back again, and that was my only purpose."

when I looked up to the audience everybody's eyes were tearful including mine.

everybody stood up and clapped for me but I felt they were clapping for dad.

today everything is so advanced al controls climate change and there are cars flying for travelling you can see any place without going to any country i wish i wish dad you were here i would make you so comfortable here you would have a lot of friends like ryan who couldvtalk to you of your age.I LOVE U DAD.

and with that thought i moved on.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wrote this for contest;travel brilliantly.

 #TravelBrilliantly